Thursday, December 8, 2011

Banners or Tags at Mo's

Hey there, sweet friends! Guess what? It's Thursday and that means it's time for another fantabulous challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! And, once again, my very talented friend, Dorcas, is our hostess!! This week, Dorcas wants us all to make something with...

Banners or Tags!!

So....here's what I came up with....


Now...I have to tell ya that I had some trouble with my photo editing program. My old (reliable) 'puter got worms!! No idea how that happened...eating raw meat or something!! So now I am using my new laptop! And, since it's new and improved, I'll have to spend some time figuring it all out!! grrrr!

But I digress...

This little cutie is called "On the pot" (straight haired version) and you can find her HERE at Mo's online store. Isn't she soooooo stinkin' cute? (No pun intended! bwahahaha!!) "On the pot" is available in four versions...2 boys and two girls...straight and curly haired versions!


 Here's my card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst (Stampin' Up) and Pink & Yellow (DCWV Pastels)
DPs: Heidi Grace
Banner & ribbon: my stash
Sentiment: Magnolia
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

Sorry...no inside views today. Would'ja like to know why? Of course you would!!! It's because this card doesn't open up (hehehe!)...it just has that secret little pocket!! But here's kind of a side view for you...



So...now it's time for you to head on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the fabulous cards by my talented DT sistahs!! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE)...and follow this week's theme: "Banners or Tags." Who knows, you may be chosen (by that Random.Org thingie) to receive a $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores.

I'll be entering this card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes w/option of something dangly

Thanks so much for visiting...and, as always, for your sweet comments! Hugs...until next time!

23 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Ah this is so sweet Pat, I love the delicate way you've coloured the image - beautiful.
Hugs
Jane

Christina C. said...

This is spectacular, Pat! Awesome work!! Love all the layers and that secret pocket is brilliant!!!!
This sweet image is colored magnificently...sheer perfection!

Christina C. said...

HAHAHAHAHA.....forgot to add that the sentiment is too cute....fits the scene perfectly!!!! Again....brilliant!!!!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is sooo adorable!

Sharon Caudle said...

So frickin' precious, Pat!!!!! Your coloring is amazing and LOVE the colors and papers you used!! Fantastic!!!
hugs, Sharon

Dorcas said...

Wow, I'm really lovin this Pat! And you had me ROFL with your computer eating raw meat. :D Your humor is getting positively SICK,have you been spending too much time with me? LOL
Anyway, your card is awesome, just love the hidden tag, awesome!

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Pat...and I love the shaped card too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Gretha said...

Woww this is adorable Pat. Love the sweet colors and the image is well done colored, so beautiful.
Hugs Gretha

Molecraft said...

This is just precious Pat, gorgeous image and gorgeous colours, love it!
Helen x

Kathy Bradley said...

I know each time I visit your blog, I'll come away with a smile - just because of your fun narratives and your gorgeous card! I love this pretty card with the hidden message - it's awesome, as always! Hugs, K.

Cathy said...

Hey GF, Always love your sense of humor, too similiar to my own I am afraid LOL. Love your beautiful coloring and the circle dies are perfect. The sentiment is wonderful as are the embellishments.

Debbie said...

Didn't you hubby tell you not to feed the puter raw meat. geeze. but you'll get used to the new one.. and you will love it in time... This is cutness beyond words... love how soft it is, and I know I have a cold, but did you change your blog..or am I seeing things?

Debbie

Dena said...

It takes me a while to just stare and admire your work!!! OMG! LOVE the "sitting here thinking of you" hahahaha! sooooo clever Pat! Yes, she is stinkin cute too! hahaha! Seriously though it is all about your coloring wowza!!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

June Nelson said...

Aw Pat this is so bloomin cute!!! love it and I love how your colours are always so subtle its a stunner xxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is really gorgeous what a sweet little image in fab colours hugs pops x

Betsy said...

This whole card is just stinkin' cute!!! I love the card design and the pretty pastel colors you've used! And that little potty girl is just the sweetest! I am always in awe of your work!

Carla S. said...

This is beyond adorable, Pat! I love the colors and all the circles! The pennant banner is so cute! And this image - she is just the cutest thing and of course, your coloring has brought her to life! Love it!

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful card, Pat, lovely idea! gorgeous colouring too!
hugs, Alina

Candy said...

Beautiful designed card, Pat.
AWESOME colouring!!
Hugs, Candy

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous coloring of this sweet image, Pat! (I need to add her to my collection) Love all of the layers AND the surprise pull out tag. Very creative!

paola said...

your coloring is fabbuoous girlfriend, and as for that setiment, so apt. how did you get so good so quick, seems like i just found your blog the other day and when i go back and see how far you've come since the first card of yours that i spotted, its just remarkable!
smiles
Paola

Lisa aka Myran said...

Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this super adorable card Pat :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Uber cute! Love your pretty colouring and pretty colours with this oh so adorable Mo image. Fabby circular card and bonzer banners! Hugs, Lesley