Thursday, December 8, 2011

Banners or Tags at Mo's

Hey there, sweet friends! Guess what? It's Thursday and that means it's time for another fantabulous challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! And, once again, my very talented friend, Dorcas, is our hostess!! This week, Dorcas wants us all to make something with...

Banners or Tags!!

So....here's what I came up with....


Now...I have to tell ya that I had some trouble with my photo editing program. My old (reliable) 'puter got worms!! No idea how that happened...eating raw meat or something!! So now I am using my new laptop! And, since it's new and improved, I'll have to spend some time figuring it all out!! grrrr!

But I digress...

This little cutie is called "On the pot" (straight haired version) and you can find her HERE at Mo's online store. Isn't she soooooo stinkin' cute? (No pun intended! bwahahaha!!) "On the pot" is available in four versions...2 boys and two girls...straight and curly haired versions!


 Here's my card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst (Stampin' Up) and Pink & Yellow (DCWV Pastels)
DPs: Heidi Grace
Banner & ribbon: my stash
Sentiment: Magnolia
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

Sorry...no inside views today. Would'ja like to know why? Of course you would!!! It's because this card doesn't open up (hehehe!)...it just has that secret little pocket!! But here's kind of a side view for you...



So...now it's time for you to head on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the fabulous cards by my talented DT sistahs!! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE)...and follow this week's theme: "Banners or Tags." Who knows, you may be chosen (by that Random.Org thingie) to receive a $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores.

I'll be entering this card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes w/option of something dangly

Thanks so much for visiting...and, as always, for your sweet comments! Hugs...until next time!