Friday, March 19, 2010

What's Cookin'



Hello all...and happy Thursday night. We had the most beautiful Spring-like day here in Richmond, VA...sunny and 70. The dogs (we have 2 toy poodles) were thrilled to get out and take a nice long walk. I did find time for some "therapy" ...here's another Tilda stamp that I just love, love, LOVE! I colored her using Copics as follows: E11, 00, 000, R20 (face); E99, 33, YR21 (hair); R22, 20, 000 (pinafore); BG01, 02, 000 (dress, scarf, & pocket); R20 & 000 (socks); E59, 25, & 33 (spoon & shoes); YR21 & 07 (ribbon around spoon). I used Stampin-Up cardstock (blush blossom), and designer paper by DCWV. I decided to use a paper doilie as part of my layering...but, after I had the card assembled, I realized I'd accidentally used 2 doilies that were stuck together! So, rather than deconstructing the card, I just separated the edges of the doilie and decided to pretend that it was my intent to use two!! hehe! I hope you enjoy her...and, as always, thank you sooooo much for stopping by! Tomorrow's Friday...YAY! Pat

16 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Love this Tilda and the layout is fantastic! She's adorable! Great card!
hugs!
Sharon

Anary said...

What a lovely creation. Loved the colors.
xo
anary

Garnet said...

I like this! The colors are great and your layout is really good. I like the blue flowers on it.
hugs,
Garnet

Julie Case said...

Such a great card and I love this little Tilda! The doilies are a great addition to such a sweet card! Great coloring and thanks for posting your Copic colors:-)
Julie

Nancy said...

Great job coloring Tilda and your card is beautiful. Love all the layers. Well done!
Hugs,
Nancy

Bengelmama said...

Your card is beautiful. Love your layout and colouring

Nadine

Maureen said...

Ha! Love that "I meant to do that..." part. Lovely card Pat! All the layering is great; and the Tilda is so cute!

Barbara in SC said...

What a darling card Pat! Especially love the double doilies ~ intentional or not! And I think your blog is great ~ I'll be back. Wait, didn't someone famous say that?
Hugs, Barbara (AKA Hannah's Grandma)

Myrna said...

Like your layout of your card. Nice job on your Tilda.

Lisette Morris said...

I just got this Maggie a couple of days ago! Can't wait to play with her. Your card is adorable! Great laying on all your cards!

Peggie said...

Cute card. Love the doily and flower. Cool layout.

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful, I love that layout!
Hugs, Christine

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the cute doily and the blue made such a great contrast on this card!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Pat, cute card, love the doily and th epretty flowers too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww...this is beautiful!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww...this is beautiful!