Monday, March 29, 2010

Tomorrow's Monday!

Thank you all for visiting my blog...and for all your sweet and encouraging comments about my work. It means so much to me. I hope you all had a beautiful weekend and are ready to tackle another week. As promised yesterday, I've been working on a cute little Edwin card...kind of simple but fun. I haven't quite finished adding the buttons...so it's not quite ready for the "big reveal" here. No time to finish it tonight, though, sorry...I have to get a good night's sleep because Monday we leave Richmond bright and early to travel to Leesburg so I can take a Copics lesson from Suzanne Dean. I'm so excited I could just about burst! She's such a talented artist...I'm hoping some of her creativity rubs off on me while I'm in her studio!! Keep an eye out for a card in the next day or so. Catcha later...Pat

2 comments:

Pam said...

Pat,
Can't wait for your Edwin card, and to hear all about your Copic class, you lucky duck! (no pun intended, despite all the rain we are having!)
Hugs,
Pam

sandy said...

Hey Pat -- I am delighted with your blue ball. Love looking at your cards. Your Edwin card is bright and happy! sandy