Sunday, March 28, 2010

Deee-Lish






Hello all...and happy Saturday to you. I hope your weekend is going well. My hubby and I had a great day...we went to see a Washington & Lee University (my husband's alma mater) men's lacrosse game. They played Randolph-Macon in Ashland, VA (not far from Richmond)...and W&L won! YAY!! Then we had a little lunch date. After we got home I had a chance to spend a little time in my craft room while hubby watched college basketball...and I made this little card for a very special person...Anita Newcister. We've known each other for our entire lives...and Anita has been a real inspiration to me since I started crafting and cardmaking! So...Anita, this one's for you, darlin'. Hugs! (So...Anita...your eyes better be closed as you read this!)

Hope you enjoy little Tilda in the kitchen! I used Stampin-Up cardstock (pretty in pink & close to cocoa), designer paper is from DCWV, sentiment stamp is from Hampton Art. I've included a pic of the Copic markers I used. Flowers are Prima...and buttons & ribbon are from my stash. As always, thank you for all of your comments! Pat

18 comments:

sandy said...

This card id deee-lish - I am definitely gonna follow you blog
Pat!
sandy

akuperstein said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Andrea

monica said...

Pat, the card is great. The colors, matching paper -everything just works so well together. I love this Tilda, she looks so sweet!
Hugs
Monica M

Sharon Caudle said...

How CUTE!!! I believe that might be the first card where I've actually seen this Tilda used! I love it! You really did a beautful job with her!
hugs!
Sharon

Peggie said...

Super cute. Love Tilda sticking out of the circle.

Creativity with Dawn said...

I love the colors of your card. It is just lovely.

Robin said...

Super cute card!!! I hadn't seen this stamp before. Love the colors too!!!

charlene aka scrappygma said...

Really cute card I don't think I have seen that image before you have done a great job.
Hugs

shelly said...

Cute card, I love all the layers!
Hugs,
Shell

Lori said...

Great card, Pat! It all works wonderfully together... That dee-lish cupcake stamp is perfect and oh so cute (besides Tilda, of course!)
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Bengelmama said...

Super. Wunderschönes Papier. Super coloriert. Eine Traumhafte Karte.

Nadine

Cherri said...

This is really darling! I thought your blog said you were LEARNING how to use copics? Looks to me like you are pretty good already! I also like the flower spray on the side it's just the right touch, not too much! Ya done good!!

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you colored Tilda!

Nancy said...

What a super cute easel card! Awesome job love it!
Hugs,
Nancy

Tracey said...

This is so fabulous Pat! What a beautiful card!!

Gina L said...

How cute! I love the buttons and the layered border punch. Gina L

cabio's craft corner said...

Too cute. It's such a sweet easel card and lovely layout design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

A Cards Delight said...

This card is beautiful! I just love it!