Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bashful Tilda...



Happy Tuesday! Haven't quite gotten used to this whole Daylight Savings Time yet...I just know I lost an hour of sleep...that should have given me an additional hour for crafting...but I still feel like I'm trying to catch up! So...here's a sweet little card I worked on ALL DAY!! (Well, not really ALL day...but almost 6 hours!) I had the hardest time w/my coloring & shading...and I ended up tossing two images before I got it sort of right! I need a little more patience and a lot more practice!

I used Stampin Up cardstock (banana, celery, & regal rose), and a variety of designer papers from Basic Grey and DCWV. Copic colors used were: E11, E00, E000, & R20 (face, legs, & elbow); E25, E99, E33, & YR21 (hair); R85, R83, R81 (dress); G24, G21, & G20 (pinafore & socks); E57, E47, & E43 (shoes). Because the papers were so busy, I opted to go very simple on embellishments! I decided to decorate the inside a bit as well...to tie it in with the front. I hope you enjoy her!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great night...and don't forget...tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day...so wear something green!! :-) Pat

23 comments:

SUMTOY said...

Super Cute.. Love the colors and the general design

Angie said...

Great card! Love all of the details. You did a beautiful job. I can see why it took all day!

Nancy said...

Pretty card I love this paper and this Tilda. Your coloring of her is fantastic! Love all the details.
Hugs,
Nancy

Barb Hardeman said...

This is so pretty Pat. I love all the layers of punches you used! Your coloring is just gorgeous and your photo turned out quite well inspite of the lack of daylight. You did a beautiful job finishing the inside of your card too!

Peggie said...

Well isn't she just the sweetest little thing. All your hard work paid off it is a beautiful card.

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is gorgeous! Wonderful coloring and your layout is great!

Leslie Avila said...

Love all your layering. pretty and bright! Beautiful

cabio's craft corner said...

It's so pretty Pat. Love the sweet colors on Tilda and the sweet layout design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Patricia Garcia said...

Wow pretty card, love all the nice punched borders, the color combo looks nice too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

raindropecho said...

Wow, all the layers on this is just fabulous! Great card!
- Ann

Cissy said...

Wow! What a beautiful card!! Love everything about it!!

~Cissy

Only by His Grace said...

Beautiful card Pat. The colours look awesome together. I like your border and you have done a super job on your colouring.
Lots of detail to look at.
Hugs Marion

Norma said...

Pat, beautiful card! Love this Tilda, because she is so versatile. Once you remove her broom you can use her for any occasion. Gorgeous DP's. Love the colour scheme and your beautiful colouring. Wonderfully decorated inside.

Hugs.
Norma

Leonie said...

O this is one of my favourite Tildas without her broom! Loving all your soft colours just gorgeous!
Hugs
Leonie

Maureen said...

Wow Pat! That is a lot of work for a single day! Love your colouring; and your layers of punched borders. So very pretty!

Cami said...

Beautiful card with alot of wonderful details. Love that border punch by MS. Hugs, Cami

Karen W said...

So cute. Love the border punh you used. Colors are wonderful

Karen

Lillian said...

Wow, how absolutely adorable, Pat -- I can see where it took you all day to put together! Great job and will enjoy seeing more. Elegantly done -- do you need my address to send it to - LOL!

Hugs, Lillian

Kathy said...

What a wonderful job you did with the coloring and blending the dp's and embellies!! Everything on your card is gorgeous. TFS (Thanks for sharing):)

Kathy Gerace

Robin said...

Beautiful card...I was drawn to it right away!!! Love all the layers and especially the layers of the Martha punch!!!

Patti.Jo said...

Love all the borders, corners and nesties along with beautifully colored Tilda! Great job on this card. Love the inside too!

Candy said...

Oh gosh what a great card!! Your colouring turned out wonderful and I LOVE the colourful paper you have used and the awesome flower you put together!!
Hugs, Candy

Kerry said...

I love the colors on this, some of my favorites! Darling, adorable, delightful. Thanks for sharing. Kerry P.