Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cute & Cuddly...

Happy Sunday, y'all! Just a quick post, as I am hoping to get some more coloring done in between loads of laundry! I know...I live such a glamorous life, right?! LOL!! I was feeling like making a baby card...so I hope someone I know has a baby pretty soon!! hehehe!! I pulled out some sweet baby boy DPs...and an adorable little Sugar Nellie stamp called Cute and Cuddly available at Funky Kits...and this is what I came up with...


So cute, huh? I love the faces on these cute little animals...especially the giraffe! hehehe!!... I colored these doll babies with Copics...and Prismacolor pencils...


The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley...I also used a vintage lace Doohickey Die (from Magnolia). Ribbon & pearls are from my stash...and those gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts!! Look at the daffodil...isn't that spectacular?! Here's one more pic...the artsy fartsy angle...


So that's it for me! Thank you so much for stopping by and for always leaving such nice comments!! Have a great rest of the weekend! Hugs...until next time....

18 comments:

Sandy said...

So very cute and sweet Pat -- don't you just want to hug them all and kiss them!
Sandy

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lots of lovely makes since my last visit, Pat. Love the variety, the colours, designs and techniques you have used in them all! Hugs, Lesley

Christina C. said...

OMG, Pat....so many cute and adorable stamps out there and so little time....LOL!!!!!
Such a gorgeous card with the most fabulous details and the cutest array of magnificently colored animals! You are one of the most prolific card makers in blogland!

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is stunning i LOVE these colours, hugs pops x xx

Catherine said...

Fantastic card!

Debbie said...

What an adorable baby card..i agree such a sweet image...

hugs
debbie

karen irvine said...

a beautiful card, as usual! i just love your work! tfs and inspiring us! karen

Shelly said...

So so cute! I love the little mouse on the end. Gorgeous coloring and card design as always!
hugs,
Shell

Molecraft said...

Hi Pat! Such an adorable card, fabulous colouring and gorgeous details!
Helen x

Cheryl said...

Oh Pat, this card is adorable I love the soft colours and super cute animals, fantastic job!
Hugs Cheryl

Candy said...

Super cute card, Pat :o)
Hugs, Candy

Kelly Neis said...

Your card is so sweet and very pretty. I love the images.

Gwendolyn said...

Ow how cute is this card! Adorable!

Hugs Gwendolyn

Betsy said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!

Marita ♫♫♫ said...

Love this cute baby card♥. It is beatiful♥.

Hugs Marita♫♫

Marlies said...

What a cute card! I love the sweet image and gorgeous details!
hugs, Marlies

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, this is so adorable! Some body will surely have an adorable boy so that you can give this precious card away! Beautiful job coloring and the ribbon is fabulous held down with the pearls. Fantastico!
Hugs,
Barb

Heather Huggins said...

Totally cute!! love the ribbon..