Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mini Maggie Mania...

Whoohoo...the long weekend is here and I'm having the best time crafting, crafting, and crafting some more!! Here are a couple of little goodies I made with Mini Maggies...I love these little darlins...and they are uber simple and fun to color!! First up is a a Mini Tilda called Kitchen Tilda. She's available from our sweet friend, Diana Crick, at Magnolia-licious...your online store for all things Magnolia...and then some!! I used Copics and Prismacolor pencils for this little cutie. The little tag sentiment is called A Little Yummy for Your Tummy...and is also available to Magnolia-licious.



I used a couple of other adorable Mini Tildas for this next one...masking and then coloring the images with just Prismacolor pencils. I have to say, I much prefer the combo of Copics and Prismacolor pencils...but I'm still trying to master coloring with pencils. It's fun to try different techniques. I think I'll break out my Distress Inks again soon...it's been far too long since I played with them!! These Mini Tildas are named Unwrapped and Tilda with Balloon.
  

All of these Minis are available in the bigger versions - along with many, many other fabulous Magnolia stamps, DPs, and embellies - at Magnoli-licious. So, be sure to stop in and see what goodies you just NEED to add to your own Magnolia collection!!

So, that's it for me...just a short post...have much blog visiting and commenting to catch up on!! Thanks a bunch for stopping by. Have a great rest of the weekend. Hugs...until next time....
 

13 comments:

cathylynn said...

Nice work Pat!! Both of your cards are adorable!! Your coloring is fabulous on both. I too like to use the Copics with the pencils or H2o's. Great use of die cuts and punches. And...... of course your details are wonderful! Have fun crafting this weekend! Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Nicola said...

Truly adorable cards, these little cuties are coloured perfectly, love the finishing touches and card shapes
Love Nicola xxx

Liddy said...

Ah yes these are adorable and you have convinced me I definitely need some minis, you have made a gorgeous job with these.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two stunners, Pat! Both of them absolute treasures! Hugs, Lesley

Maria said...

These are fabulous Pat! Hugs, Maria

Only By His Grace said...

Wow Pat!
These little creations are gorgeous.
The first one looks like a pretty lace hankerchief. I love the glittery DP and the coloring looks fab.
Your second card is just the sweetest card. You are so good at coloring these mini stamps. I don't think I would be very good. I love the double frame work.
Hugs Maz

Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous cards Pat, love your colouring, it's awesome!

Hugs
Maarit

Molecraft said...

Two fabulous cards Pat, love the borders on the second one, are they nesties?
Helen x

Rene said...

DARLING! I admit I like the second one better because pink just "ain't" my thing (ironic as I am daily surrounded by nothing but pink from my pretty princesses!)! I love your use of border punches in both cards...what is the name of the one in the first card? LOVE it!
Fantastic as always Pat!
Rene :D

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Pat,
These are awesome! I have yet to figure out how to use the edger punch to do a perfect square. Yours are perfect. Your coloring is perfect too, as usual! I've miss browsing your blog!
Blessings,
Leslie

Pops x said...

Hi babes, Loving the mini ones they are so sweet, the spoon one is my fave, do you i still havent got her in big yet lol, your creations are lush biggest of hugs love Pops x x

Debbie said...

Well I must admit good things come in little packages..like those mini's. They are soooooooo cute..... You did a fantastic job on both of of them.. I love the layering and the red rose really pops the second one.

Sandy said...

OMG how far behind am I - I swear I am not getting all your posts - I like the cooking one the best - yummy is for sure!!!!!!!! The blue one is so pretty - yep gotta copy that -- but the pink one is fantastic - reminds me of my b'day card you made just for me.
Love you
Sandy