Tuesday, July 30, 2013

We're doing "Vintage w/Creams &/or White" at Sassy Cheryl's!

Happy Tuesday, my lovelies!! It's time for another super-de-duper fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog!! And this week, our very lovely "Sassette" DT sister Miz Judy has chosen the theme . . .

"Vintage - with Creams and/or White!"

Vintage, eh? Easy peasy! I sure hope it's OK that I added some blues . . . 'cuz that's exactly what I did! Let's just say that I used a little artistic license in my interpretation of Miz Judy's theme!! What'cha think? . . .
Ta-daaaaa . . . it's Maddie!! Isn't she just so vintage-y and adorable?! Here's a close-up . . .
So . . . this image is called "Just a Little Hello - Maddie" and is available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's online store. There's also a matching little "Max" . . . available HERE! Cute, huh? I love them BOTH! Here's a peek at the tag . . .
 And a side-ish view . . . 
  My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Very Vanilla cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "French Country" by Graphic 45
Corner die: SCACD
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Embellishments & lace: My stash
Colored with Copics & Colored Pencils

Here's a look at the inside . . . which I kept pretty simple . . . 

  And, finally . . .
Sooooo . . . there ya have it . . . my "Vintage" card with some creams and white . . . and a bunch of blue!! Close enough? I hope so . . . 'cuz I really like how it came together! Hope you do too! Now . . . please pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and take a peek at what Sassy Cheryl's talented DT ladies have created this week! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! Lots of luck!

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!

14 comments:

A Casa di Ale said...

BELLISSIMA CARD, MOLTO BELLE LE CARTE CHE HAI USATO, BELLISSIMA LA COLORAZIONE DEL TIMBRO
CIAO DA ALE

Dawn said...

wow...so much to take in here! totally fantabulous (even with ALL the blue!)
inside to out... beautiful!

Angela Boutiller said...

Oh, dear Pat! Your creations are always jaw dropping! I love everything about this card. And the inside is perfect, too! The embellishments are to die for! Sigh! Your artistic liscense is definitely worthy!

charlene said...

simply adorable I love it!

Claire said...

Fab card Pat - love the inside and outside and the gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Mz. Pat this is wonderful...Miss Maddie is so adorable and your coloring is beautiful...I love those embellies so much...Hugz, joann

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Sassy Cheryl said...

LOL. . . why do you ask "AFTER" the fact? Oh, that's right. . .b/c you're Pat Frank! LMBO!
I just LOVE it!!! Elegant and definitely vintage, so I think you're safe. :)

Sabrina said...

Oh Cheryl your cards are so exquisite!! !!!

jkreucher said...

I am really late with my commenting! Everything about this card is fantastic!
Vintage in every amazing detail!
Hugs
Judy

Linda Compton said...

Every group has to have a rebel and you are ours. You know if you aren't going to follow the rules exactly, you better be perfect and guess what you are! Oh I love every little inch of it. Very very vintage and you have used cream and white to the perfection level. Lub it!

Za ovinkom said...

Wonderful card Pat! I love how you added a touch of blue and all your yummy embellishments.
Jasmina

Kecia said...

I love how you give us peeks of the inside of your cards. They are each truly works of art. This card is no exception.

Ann English said...

Incredible, Pat---just so beautiful! Love your artistic license!AND ALL of your fabulous embellishments!