Monday, July 1, 2013

No "Shell" Like Home . . .

Happy Monday, my lovelies!! I hope you had a great weekend!! I certainly did!! Well, except that yesterday, for no apparent reason, the power went out in my neighborhood!! What the what? Not a cloud in the sky . . . so I can't blame it on storms!! Weird!! Fortunately, most of this week's Sugar Nellie DT card was done! I really have to quit waiting 'til the last minute! Eeek!

Sooooo . . . what'cha think?
Isn't this one of the cutest little fairies ever? She's from the new "Return to Fairy Glen" collection of Sugar Nellie stamps! This stamp is called "No Shell Like Home" . . . and is usually available HERE at Funky Kits . . . but, due to its popularity, this stamp is currently on re-order!

Here's a peek at the "tag" sentiment . . .

And a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Grey & Blushing Bride cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Crea Diem" by Maja Designs
Tag sentiment: Whimsy
Corner die: Joy Craft
Heart & border dies: Magnolia
Go Kreate Frilly #7 dies
Shabby Pink Frantage
Colored with Copics & Colored pencils

. . . a look at the inside . . .

And, last but not least . . .
Not half bad, me thinks! Especially since I had to do some of the work without power! hehe! So that's what I've been up to! I'll be back tomorrow with another little something!! Thanks for stopping by. See you soon! Hugssssss!


13 comments:

Dee said...

I LOVE this card - the colors are awesome....

Sharon said...

She is so so cute and I love the colours. Gorgeous papers and design.
Hugs Sharon x

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Oh Pat!! This card is so adorable! I really need to get some....all of the new fairy's! They are all so cute. And I love all the dies you used and the layers! Great card as always!!
Blessings,
Michelle

Claire said...

WOW Pat an absolute stunner inside and out - I adore this sweet image and your pretty layout, colours, papers and embellies. Hugs, Claire x

Nela said...

Super beautiful card, Pat!
The new stamp is stunning and I love your shabby pink corners!
Hugs Nela

Za ovinkom said...

Another gorgeous card Pat!!!! Adorable stamp, adorable coloring. Love frantage, shape, corner die. When I look at the inside of the card - it just blow me away!
Jasmina

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...and fabulous colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Molecraft said...

Totally gorgeous Pat!
Helen x

Candy said...

What a wonderful job, Pat.
This wee fairy is very sweet.
You have made her more so with your beautiful colouring and card design!
Big Hugs, Candy

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Pillan said...

Wonderful card and love your colouring!
/Pillan

Sassy Raggedy said...

WOW, what a wonderfully decorated card. I love the shape of your card and your coloring is beautiful. So creative...Hugz, joann

Mau xx said...

What Yummy colours and love the shape and sweet image.
Hope you are ok sweet lady xx
Hugs Mau xx