Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Red, White, & Blue at Sassy Cheryl's!

Hey there, m'darlins!! It's time for another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog!! And this week we have 6 fabulous new designers who are joining the Sassy Cheryl's DT "Sassy Gals!" I'm delighted to have each and every one of these talented ladies joining us in our "Sassy" adventures each week!!

And now . . . on to this week's challenge!! My sweet and always sassy DT sistah, Cathy, has chosen a rather "Patriotic" theme . . .

"Red, White, & Blue!"

Perfect . . .  since this week we celebrate "Independence Day" here in America! Sooooooo . . . without further ado, here's my card . . . 
Once again, I've used my fave Maddie and Max! This is actually a merged version of "Honoring the Flag - Maddie" (available HERE) and "Honoring the Flag - Max (available HERE). Oh oh . . . and this is cool . . .Max and Maddie "honoring the Flag" is available HERE as a combined image too, so you don't even have to fiddle with merging if you don't want to!! Here's a close-up of these cuties . . . 

And a side view . . .
 My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Night of Navy & Very Vanilla cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Pride" Collection from Authentique
Corner die: Whimsy
Flag banner die: LaLa Land
Sentiments & embellies: My stash
Colored with Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . . 

And, last but not least . . . 
 
I'll be entering this "Patriotic" card in the following challenges: 
 
So . . . there ya have it . . .  my little Red, White, & Blue creation!! I hope you've enjoyed hanging out with me!! Now . . . please be sure to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and take a look at what Cathy and the rest of my talented Design Teamies have created for this week's inspiration!

Thanks so much for visiting!! Hugs . . . until next time!