Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tilda just for fun...

Hello from Richmond, VA, U.S.A. I'm having a pretty productive weekend...imagine what I'll be able to do when I'm a SAHC (stay at home CRAFTER!!)! This card is a twisted easel card that I made for fun...I followed the sketch over at CLP so I thought I'd enter it into their challenge # 38! I had also planned on entering it into this week's TOMIC challenge, but DRATS...I missed the deadline! Oh well...maybe next week!

So here's Tilda with Butterfly Dress...you can find her and all of her Tilda and Edwin friends at Magnolia-licious...my fave online store for all things Magnolia. I colored Tilda with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. DPs are from a variety of places...primarily Heidi Grace and Prima...with some cardstock from DCWV.


The colors are very pastel celery green and a very pastel lavender pink...flowers are, of course, from Wild Orchid's Crafts...and the ribbon is Certainly Celery from Stampin' Up.


I used a couple of Magnolia Doohickey dies..."Swirly Butterfly" and "Vintage Tag"...also available from Diana Crick at Magnolia-licious. I tell ya, if you haven't checked out Diana's store, you definitely need to. Not only does she have a full complement of Tildas & Edwins and all their accessories...she also carries the largest stock of Mini Maggies in North America!

So, that's it for me...am keeping my fingers crossed that Blogger is working so I can post this...it's been acting a bit finicky today! hehehe! Until next time...
 

31 comments:

paola said...

My all time favourite color combo, this is also my got to color combo when i cant think what to do, fabulous coloring girlfriend and i just love that doohickey butterfly. Stunning!
smiles
Paola

angelwhispers said...

My word this is fabulous and loving the colours you have used just so perfect! Chanelle xx

Chris said...

This is just adorable, Pat! I love how you colored Tilda. She looks so cute. The color scheme is so soft which makes Tilda stand out all the more. Every addition to the card adds to its beauty.

XO,
Chris Christensen

angel4031 said...

OOohhhh WOW this is just stunning I love everything about it, Tilda looks so pretty in these gorgeous colors xxx

Barb Hardeman said...

This is just stunning Pat! Ohhhhh, your colors are so pretty and your coloring is fabulous. That big gorgeous bow and the fantastic floral arrangements are brilliant! You HAVE had a productive week my friend!
Hugs,
Barb

justme1972 said...

oooohhhhhh, how pretty!!! LOVE those colors!

justme,
laura

Cami said...

Pat, your card is so pretty! I love these soft pastel colors and you've colored Tilda beautifully. I think I need to get that butterfly punch! Your layout and use of all the papers and trims are put together beautifully!
Hugs, Cami

Louise said...

Beautiful card, love the soft pastel colors.
Louise

Fran said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pat! Hugs, Fran

Myrna said...

Just beautiful Pat! Love the soft pastel colors you used.

Cricket said...

Gorgeous card Pat I love the pink an green together and the bow is fantastic.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
Glorious card!!
Love your colour choices.
Beautiful colouring.
Hugs, Candy

Christina C. said...

Oh my.....this is GORGEOUS! You colored that cute Tilda magnificently and showcased her beautifully!

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Pat, You have gone and done it again dear!!!! GORGEOUS!!! The colors are beautiful and that big bow is a perfect final touch!!!
have a great week...hugs, Janiel

Paula said...

Oh, I love this card! I think the colors are so pretty. The layout and the embellies look as good as Tilda! Wonderful!!!

Linda said...

Wow this is gorgeous pat!!!! Wow this card is fabulous!!!!The colors the image flowers and that butterfly amazing!!!!

julieprice3 said...

Pat, This is just gorgeous! Such beautiful soft colours,Love it!
Hugs Julie P

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous colours Pat, beautiful card.
Hugs Cheryl

Patty Sue 2 said...

Such a beautiful card. I love this image and your colors are fantastic!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Pat,
Gorgeous colors together. I love that bow and butterfly. Your coloring is beautiful.
Hugs Maz

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty and adorable card Pat. Love this beautiful and soft coloring. Your design is so very precious :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tahi said...

Awesome card I love the colors!!!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Wow! THis is beautiful : )

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Beautiful card! Love those colors!

Creations by Shirl said...

TFS~ your cards are adorable Pat..
I like that new tent card.... very pretty so is the image.

Mascha van Dijk Zimmerman said...

This is so petty, love the colors and
details!Bye Mascha

Elle said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors pink and green together. The details are spectacular and Tilda is ADORABLE!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

What a beautiful card, Pat! Love your pink and green colour combo, and the twisted easel is wonderful!

Sarah said...

one of my fave images and one of my fave card designs! Super gorgeous and awesome colouring!!

Molecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Pat, love the colours, just beautiful!
Helen x