Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Simply Sassy Spotlight!!

Hi friends...I am so honored to have been invited by the very talented Maria Therese to be "spotlighted" on the Simply Sassy Blog! Thank you so much!! I have been a big, big fan of Simply Sassy stamps since they first became available at Funky Kits last year! So this is the little cutie I created especially for my moment in the Sassy Spotlight...

This little cutie is called "Spread your wings" and, since I wanted to do a Shabby Chic-type card, I thought she'd be perfect!


DPs are from my stash...pearl flourish is from ZVA Creatives...and that fun spool of thread and dress form are from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design. Oh...and that yummilicious metal filagree is from Wild Orchid Crafts. I "shabbied" everything up with a little Tim Holtz Crackle Paint...here are a couple of close-ups of these cool little embellies!




If you'd like to take a peek at some of my other Simply Sassy cards...and read a little about me...please pop on over to the amazingly fun Simply Sassy Blog. If you aren't already a follower...please do sign up. Those incredibly talented girls on the Design Team are always coming up with fun projects and tutorials. Go check it out, won't you? And, don't forget to check out the entire line of Simply Sassy stamps at Funky Kits.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. Thanks, too, for all your encouragement and constructive feedback! Crafters rock!!! Virtual hugs...until next time....

17 comments:

Christina C. said...

Absolutely breathtaking, Pat!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Pat, love your lacy flower.
Hugs Cheryl

Candy said...

Congrats, Pat!!
What a beautiful job you have done on this card.
I am in love with that intricate corner, and the crochet flower. All your embellishments are wonderful:o)
FANTASTIC job :o)
Hugs, Candy

heidy said...

Congrats Pat,well deserved!
This is one gorgeous card,love everything
Hugs Heidy

Martinas Welt said...

Wow...this is absolutly gorgeous!!! I love the colours and the Shabby Chic style....just sooo beautiful!
Martina

saturated canary said...

Pat, it was great to read about you on the Sassy blog-- I've admired your skill and creativity for a while now. Your cards are so clean and beautiful. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself and your cardmaking!

xoxo

coops said...

fantastic card pat.your colours and details are so beautiful and i love this gorgeous sassy :D
congrats on being in the simply sassy spotlight ;D

xx coops xx

Betsy said...

Love the shabby chic! Your embellishments are perfect!!

Elaine said...

Awesome card Pat...as always :)
It's about time you were in the Sassy spotlight, I know you have a Sassy addiction going on there!
I love all the little extras on your cards, the perfect little details.

Hugs
Elaine xx

Nicola said...

WOW, I'm blown away Pat, this is just gorgeous! Such a lot to look at and I love every little bit of it. Those embellies are so sweet and your image is coloured perfectly. Gonna have to keep coming back to have another look so I don't miss anything
Love Nicola xxx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is fabulous, love the image hugs pops x

Dorcas said...

Hi Pat!
I'm in love with those corners! I need to get some TH crackle paint too and OMGoodness that spool is fabulous! I love the vintageyness of this card, Way to go!

Kylie said...

This is just beautiful Pat! I adore all the feminie little details. The cotton reel is adorable!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Molecraft said...

Congratulations Pat, very well deserved this is beautiful!
Helen x

Iulia said...

This is totally adorable, Pat! Love that spool of thread, how ingenious! And teh lace flower looks so elegant! Lovely card!
Hugs,

Grenouille Greetings said...

I so can't keep up with my commentary! I just had to stop by here though. What a sweety and love, love, love your embellishment! Hugs, Lesley

Sandy said...

Your design work really fits the image - It really has an old timey love feel to it - I love it!!!!!
Sandy