Thursday, December 5, 2013

White Christmas

Ho ho ho, sweet friends! I've been in my studio all day . . . listening to Christmas music and making Christmas Cards! The day is pretty dreary . . . and if the temperatures weren't in the 60's (F), I'd think snow might be on it's way!! Soooooo . . . here's one of the cards I created today . . .

This card is actually part of a commissioned order . . . and, I must tell you, I've always loved this darling Krista Smith stamp!! It's from one of my fave Sugar Nellie collections . . . called Simply Sassy!! This cutie is "Tammy". . .  and she's available HERE at Funky Kits - along with the whole line of Sugar Nellie stamps and digi images. Here's a close up . . . 

I used Shin Han & Copic markers . . . as well as a little colored pencil here and there for added depth. Cardstock is "Cranberry Crisp" . . . from Stampin' Up. DPs are from Basic Grey's "Eskimo Kisses" collection. Here's a side view . . . 

I added some Inkssentials "Liquid Applique" for the "puffy" snow and the little pom on Tammy's hat . . . then added Stickles glitter glue! Here's a peek at the inside . . . 

The sentiment if from Whimsy . . . and the little snowflakes were made with a Martha Stewart punch. Here's one more pic . . .
I've decided to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thank you so much for stopping by . . . and, as always, for your kind comments!! They always make me smile!! Sending warm winter hugs your way . . . until next time . . . .

7 comments:

Mau xx said...

She is adorable! Love those papers too and that Fab Corner.
Hugs Mau xx

caroline said...

Just adorable, your cards are always stunnin and finished off with such great detail.
Caroline x

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Pat! - hope you are well - what a gorgeous card and the inside is as pretty as the front! Thanks for playing along in the Ribbon Girl Christmas Challenge - best wishes, Mary G x

Loopylou. said...

too cute Pat!
thanks for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and design and great colours too. Hugs, Claire x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Just a lovely card Mz. Pat...I love the image and the inside of your card is beautiful as well. Hugz, joann

Emma Sheppard said...

Pat. this is a stunning card, so much detail. Congratulations on your win at the Sugar Bowl - it is well deserved! xxx