Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ahem . . . I Dunno!

Hap-hap-happy Thursday! And welcome back to my little corner of "blogville" where it's time for another fun challenge over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! My "bestie" and super talented DT sistah Debbie is our hostess!! And she'd like to see cards are projects featuring . . .

"Animals. birds, bees, insects, &/or fairies"
with at least one Mo Manning image, of course!

Well, well, well . . . that leaves the field pretty wide open, doesn't it? hehe! So . . . guess what? I have yet another fun little Christmas tag to show you!!
This little Mo Manning image totally cracks me up . . . especially when it's paired with this fun sentiment! Can you just picture it? Bella and Bronte busy playing with Christmas lights . . . and getting them all tangled?! LOL!! This image is called "I Dunno" (redux) . . . and you can find it right HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a close-up (sort of) . . .
This tag is the last of a commissioned order. I don't mean to toot my own horn here, but I think it turned out pretty dang adorably!! Here's a peek at the little tag sentiment . . .
My Tag Recipe:
Image printed on Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cherry Cobbler &Old Olive cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "Christmas This & That" by Echo Park
Romantic Rectangles die: Spellbinder's Nestabilities
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain DIs to the edges
Jute, Christmas lights: My stash
Tag: Melissa Francis
Postmark stamp: Paper Inspirations
Sentiment stamp: Printworks
Copic & Shin Han markers, and Colored Pencils

And one last rather "ahhhtsy" view . . .
Kinda cute, huh? (I think so! hehe!) Now . . . I'd love it if you took a few minutes to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous creations by my clever and talented Design Teamies! Then, please join us for this new challenge. It's simple, really, just pull out your craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image . . . and let the crafting begin!

Oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Have a great week . . . and keep warm! Hugs . . .