Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My FAVE Sassy Cheryl Card of 2013 . . .

Hap-hap-happy Holidays to you all!! In case you're counting, Christmas Eve is one week from TODAY! Officially time to panic!! Hmmmm . . . let's see . . . my holiday baking is all done . . . and the Christmas tree is now up and decorated (as of last evening)! But . . . I still have cards to address and mail . . . and presents to buy and wrap and mail! Plenty of time, right? hehe!! Sooooo . . . before I tackle those unfinished holiday tasks, I wanted to let you all know about today's challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog!

OK . . . so, here's the deal . .  . our challenge for the next TWO WEEKS is for each of us to take a look at all the Sassy Cheryl cards and projects we've created in 2013 . . . and then select a FAVORITE!! What the what?! How do I choose just ONE? I love each and every one of my Sassy Cheryl projects!! This card, though, is one of my faves! It was originally posted here on 2/26/13.
I'd been playing a bit with Distress Inks and thought this adorable "Maddie" image would be perfect for that week's "Vintage" theme! I just love that adorable hat!! Here's a close-up . . .
This image is called "Beauty in the Making" and is available HERE in Sassy Cheryl's online store! Here's a side-ish view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on 90# Hot Pressed watercolor paper by Canson
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - reinkers and pads
All edges inked with Pumice Stone DIs
Whisper White cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Vintage Summer Basics" from Maja Designs
Rectangle dies: Spellbinders
Heart tag die: Magnolia
Doily die: Cheery Lynn Dies
Queen Blue Seam Binding: The Ribbon Girl
Tim Holtz filmstrip
Flowers & metal corners: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls and lace: My stash
 
And a peek at the inside . . .

And,of course . . .
Now, I hope you'll take a few moments to visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and see what my talented Design Teamies have selected as their favorite cards/projects of 2013! Then I hope you'll join us for this fun and super easy challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!!

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you and yours joy and happiness throughout this holiday season!week! Hugs . . . until next time . . .
 

8 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Sounds like you've been a busy bee Pat.
This is a beautiful card
Jane xx

Joey said...

Pat this is beautiful, stunning design and colourwork. Joey xx

caroline said...

Wow pat just beautiful. Stunning coloring as always. You never disappoint with your cards they are always classy. Gorgeous color
Caroline x

Pillan said...

Beautiful card and your colouring is fantastic!!
/Pillan

Dena said...

Your cards are so amazing Pat! It would be hard would be hard to pick a favorite!!! Love this one! Beautiful coloring!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas sweet friend!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh I do remember this wonderful card. All of your cards are just too lovely and this one is no exception. Wonderful and creative. Merry Christmas to you and your family...Hugz, joann

Za ovinkom said...

Love blue color and sentiment inside Pat.
Merry Christmas,
Jasmina

Anita said...

Absolutely beautiful and I love the pretty blues. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!