Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Ribbons and/or Bows" at Sassy Cheryl's

Hellooooooo! Welcome to my little corner of the world! Oh . . . in case you're counting . . . Christmas is just 15 days away!! hehe! Santa and his elves are undoubtedly in serious Christmas mode!! And so am I! But, I thought I'd take a little time off to create something "Christmassy" for this week's challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog where the theme is . . .

"Ribbon and/or Bows"
w/a Sassy Cheryl image, of course!

Guess what I have to show you? Another little Christmas "gift tag" . . . 
It's Lucy Lou once again! This time she's dressed up like a Christmas Tree! This cutie is one of the images in the "It Takes One to Know One" digi set . . . and can be found HERE in the "Oldies but Goodies" section of Sassy Cheryl's online store. Here's a close-up . . .
And a peek at the little tag insert . . .
     My "Tag" Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Real Red cardstock & ink: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Wonder" by Authentique
Christmas tree die: Distinctively Dee's
Ribbon, twine, brads, rhinestones, & sentiment: My stash
Glossy Accents
Colored with Copic & Shin Han markers and Colored Pencils

And . . . one more view . . .
Please take a few moments to visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and see what my talented Design Teamies have created this week for inspiration! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! 

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Have a great week! Hugs . . . until next time . . .

13 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this tag is sooo Gorgeous!!!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

No, I am not counting, but I know it now. Darn. LOL
Another stunner, my sweet sassy friend. Love it.

Bernadet said...

This is just amazing!!

Debbie said...

absolutely gorgeous Pat. Love the image and the tag, beautiful. DebbieX

Grenouille Greetings said...

It seems like forever since I was last here, Pat! I have been such a BAD BAD Blogger this year and somewhat down in the dumps and struggling to even craft for most of the time. I am, however, finally bouncing back and hope that I will make more time to come for a visit occasionally. This little Lucy Lou creation is divine! Super pretty colouring and super pretty design. Hugs, Lesley

caroline said...

Wow pat another great creation, i just love looking at your creations, your coloring is always amazing .
Caroline x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Very cute and adorable Pat. I love it...Hugz, joann

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is absolutely gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

nwilliams6 said...

Pat, this is sooooooo cute! I love the details, that super fun image, and your corner Christmas tree. Wow!!! Love this. Hugz!

Linda Compton said...

Fancy Smancy. Love this gift tag. So you have my address to send it to? :) Seriously this is stunning my sassy friend.

Dawn said...

Lucy Lou never looked better.. just too cute!!!

Za ovinkom said...

Love this sweet image, tree and ribbon. So beautiful together.
Jasmina

Kecia said...

This is so adorable! Your coloring is spot on. I love seeing your talent each week.