Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Anything "Sassy Cheryl's" Goes . . .

Hey there, my lovelies! Welcome to another Tuesday . . . you made it just in time for another cool challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! But before we get to that, I have a little something to share with you!!

* * * * * * *
Next Tuesday, October 8th starting at 6:00 a.m. EST . . .  Sassy Cheryl's is releasing 
SIX NEW WINTER DIGI IMAGES!!

AND...to help celebrate, The Sassy Cheryl Design Team Ladies will be having a 
BLOG HOP!!
So...mark your calendars and set your alarms...you won't want to miss it!

Plus...there will be PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES!!
* * * * * * * 
Now . . . back to this week's challenge!! We're doing one of my all-time favorite themes . . .

"Anything 'Sassy Cheryl' Goes"

Well . . . since I've been on a bit of a Christmas/Winter kick, I though, why break the streak!! So, yes, here's another Christmas/Winter Holiday card . . . 
Say hello to "Flat Bottom Snowy" . . . one of my favorite snowmen images ever!! You can find this frosty fellow HERE in Sassy Cheryl's online store.

Care for a close-up? Of course you would (hehe!) . . . 
  
And a bit of a side view . . .
    My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Night of Navy cardstock & ink: Stampin' Up
Crumb Cake seam binding: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Midnight Frost" byBo Bunny
Nesting Square Doilies dies: QuicKutz
Corner die: Whimsy
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls & inside sentiment: My stash
Polar White Flower Soft
Glossy Accents
Liquid Applique
Colored with Copic & Shin Han markers

A peek at the inside . . . 

And, the "artsy" view . . . 
Now . . . please take a few moments to visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and see what my talented Design Teamies have created this week for inspiration! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! Lots of luck!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs . . . until next time . . .

12 comments:

Za ovinkom said...

Wow, how cute is this image!!!! So cool! :) It's perfect together with sentiment inside. Beautiful paper too.
Jasmina

Claire said...

Love your card Pat - such a great image and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Nina John said...

I Thought to admit that your blog is truly interesting. I have spent a lot of my free time reading your content. Thank you a lot!
Cccam Server

Sassy Cheryl said...

Lovelies? You don't have to single me out. LOL
What a gorgeous card. One of my favorite snowmen images. This is just gorgeous girl!

Debbie said...

OMG!!! I love this!!! totally adorable my dear sweet adorable friend. This totally melts my heart.


Debbie

Lisa Lynn said...

I just love that image with a FAT snowman because we know a snowwoman would watch her figure. Either way - it is adorable. As usual another gorgeous card!!!

Candy said...

Great card, Pat!
Big Hugs, Candy

Amanda R said...

How neat is that to open from the center image? I love it! Wonderful coloring too, so soft but detailed.

Dawn said...

just cute as can be! love the design too!!!

jodyb said...

Always adorable! Hope you're doing well Pat!
Hope to come up to Richmond again soon!
Jody from Va Beach!

Linda Compton said...

Too stinkin cute Momma! All these yummy details combined in one card! Hugs

Ann English said...

Gorgeous, Pat! Love it---but then, I always do!