Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"Trick or Treat" . . .

Hellooooo! Happy Tuesday! Guess what? It's nearly Halloween . . . and it's time for another "spook-tacular" challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! This week's challenge hostess is my talented and very sassy DT sister, Kecia! And Miz Kecia has chosen the theme . . .

"Get your 'Spook" on"
w/a Sassy Cheryl image, of course!

Well . . . you know what that means, right? No Christmas card for me this week!! hehehe! But . . . Halloween cards are fun too!! Take a look at what I came up with . . . 
Say hello to Sassy Sally!! It's been a while since I colored up one of my Sassy Sally images! I'd almost forgotten just how much I love her!! This cute little image is called "The Good Little Witch" and is available HERE in Sassy Cheryl's online store.

A close-up . . .  

So . . . I thought I'd make another "twisted easel" card . . . 
    My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Black cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs, ribbon, jewels, & "Boo" sentiment: My stash
House die: Tim Holtz
Corner spider web die: Memory Box
Tag die: Magnolia
Happy Halloween sentiment: Stampin' Up
Colored with Copic & Shin Han markers

Another view . . . 

And, the "artistic" view . . .
Please take a few moments to visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and see what my talented DT sisters have created for inspiration! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! Lots of luck!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs . . . until next time . . .

9 comments:

Za ovinkom said...

I'm falling in love with this stamp Pat, it's awesome! Love corner spider die, house die and sentiment on orange tag. All together looks perfect!
Have a nice day,
Jasmina

Linda Compton said...

GF your cards are gifts in themselves. I would hardly call them cards. They are creations. Love everything on this from your coloring (awesome) to your checked bow to your purple bling swirls. Muwah

Debbie said...

Wow Pat what a super Halloween card, just love the twisted easel and the fab image. Great paper and colours too. Debbiex

cheryl Baker said...

oh wow super Halloween card the image is just so cute,and stunning detail hugs Cherylxxxxxx

jkreucher said...

Pat, your on a roll with the twisted step cards! this is fantastic! I love miss Sassy Sally with purple hair!
Awesome spider web and haunted house have set the scene for a very fun Halloween!
Love every eye catching detail!
hugs
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Sally is so sad! How could you forget how cute she is. . .shame on you!
But it's ok, I guess b/c you made her look Spook-tac-ular! Love it sweetie!

Dawn said...

a twisted easel...perfect for this cutie!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Pat this is just super adorable. You are such a creative lady. I would never have thought to do her hair that way...Guess that is why we do our cards to inspire each other. So sorry I have been out of things lately....Just seems to be such a hard year for me...Hugz, joann

Avril Ann said...

Most certainly a "Treat" for the eyes, fabulous Pat xxx