Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sugar Nellie "Wednesday" . . .

Hello sweet friends!! Welcome to my Sugar Nellie Wednesday! I'm in full "Christmas mode" these days! I think I read somewhere the other day that we have fewer than 80 days before Christmas Day!! Yikes! Well . . . I decided it might be time to think about Christmas tree decorations!! Take a look . . .
This week's project features a sweet little Sugar Nellie digi image from the "Home Grown Digital Collection" called "Penguin Party." It's available HERE at Funky Kits!

Here's a bit of a close-up . . .
And that's it for me . . . a quick, but fun, little Sugar Nellie project and post!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll be back soon with another fun little something to share with you!!
Hugs . . .

8 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Stunning hun, really love the rich feel to this decoration xxx

Lorraine said...

This is stunning Pat - absolutely love it!
Lorraine x

Boxofcolours said...

Oh wow that is such a cute penguin Pat, I love it!
Hugs
Jane

caroline said...

Wow you have done it again you always think of something different. Just stunning.i adore that image i bought it a few weeks ago.
Caroline x
http://carolineshideout.blogspot.co.uk

Mau xx said...

Hi ???? who is this sexy lady that has hi-jacked your profile...lol what a lovely pic of you.
Love your creation, I think you come up with some fab ideas Pat.
The image is so sweet.
Hugs Mau xx

Ea Christiansen said...

What a great idea. So super cute.
Hugz
Ea

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh, love that Pat! Great idea! How did you make the hat so puffy. Looks fabulous! Hugs, Wends x

Sassy Raggedy said...

These little ornaments are too cute. Wish I could find them close to here. Wish we had a craft store....lol Hugz, joann