Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mo's Fave Color . . .

Hello there, my lovelies!! It's Thursday . . . so that means it's time for another fun challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! This week, the lovely and clever Kim is our hostess!! And she's decided we should all create projects using . . .

"Mo's Favorite Color"
*** Hint: It's YELLOW! ***

So . . . since I couldn't put my hands on any yellow Christmas papers, I decided to go with a "baby" card this week!! What'cha think?
I think I've used this Mo Manning image more often than any other of her images. It's perfect for a boy card . . . girl card . . . or, for those "parents-to-be" who are choosing not to learn their baby's gender until delivery! This sweetheart is called "Baby and Bunny" . . . and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a closer look . . .
So . . . I seem to be in a "twisted easel card" kick lately! They're such fun to make . . . and so easy . . .
 Yellow for Mo . . . with just a few touches of green (for me . . . hehe!) . . .
My Card Recipe:
Image printed on Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Barely Banana & Certainly Celery cardstock: Stampin' Up
So Saffrom ribbon: Stampin' Up
DPs, pearls, white ribbon, sentiment stamp, & doily: My stash
Corner die: Joy Crafts
Aged Ivory Frantage
Copic & Shin Han markers, & Colored Pencils

And, finally, the "artsy" view . . .
And that's what I've been up to!! Now, please pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous creations by Kim and the rest of my talented Design Teamies! Then, please join us for this week's challenge. It's simple, really, just pull out your YELLOW craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image . . . and let the crafting begin!

Oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants!

Thanks so much for visiting! Until next time . . . .

14 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

So adorable. I love this image and this card....love the rose...xxx Ann Marie

catherine said...

This is so beautiful Pat and love the colours as well as the flower! Sorry I haven't been around much lately but hope everything is ok with you
x catherine

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Pat. I did see it earlier over on Mo's and thought it was delightful.
What a gorgeous image, perfect for any baby card.
Love the hint of Yellow, I don't use it anywhere near enough, I must admit to being a green freak myself.
Debbiex

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Such a sweet image and I love the design and that fab flower.
Hugs Sharon. x

Boxofcolours said...

Pat that is just so sweet, your colouring is fantastic and as for your card, wowee it's stunning!
Hugs
Jane

Glimpses of My Heart said...

I haven't been by in a while. This is, as always, adorable! I love your coloring and that certainly is a sweet image. I have lots of Mo's images, but not that one. I love the green die cut in the corner and I assume you made that lovely yellow flower. Beautiful card!
Blessings,
Michelle

Avril Ann said...

Pat, what an utterly delightful, baby card, love the colours you have used on this amazing image xxx

Claire said...

A gorgeous twisted easel and I love the colours and that fabulous flower! Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, you make the most beautiful cards! Your image is gorgeous and love how you coordinated it as usual - you are soooooooo talented.

Mau xx said...

Perfect twisted easel Pat, beautiful colouring as always from a super talented sister :0) Love the fab flower.
Sorry late getting around to vlsit...big big mistake to change rooms around...need the housefairy.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Debbie said...

this is just stunning. Love the twisted easel card, and I love the idea of twisting the ribbon to make that gorgeous flower. Once again you rocked the challenge cause the yellow and green are just perfect!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

AnjaCardz said...

Wowzers! Is this a gorgeous flower, or what? It's such an eyecatcher and I adore this shade of yellow. Your combination with the fresh green is just perfect for both: the beautiful yellow and the cutest baby image every (I think this also my mostly used Mo image...)!

Big hugs and enjoy your trip!
Anja

Kim Bell said...

Pat!
WOW,WOW!! Love your twisted Easel card. I have not done one in a while. Love your details and of course the Frantage love that stuff!! Your baby paper ROCKS sweetie

Hugz
Kim

Tracy said...

You and Anja were on the same page this week. :-) Exquisite coloring Pat and the twisted easel design really works so well for this image. Love that fabric flower too. Hugs!