Monday, August 12, 2013

Surprise . . . it's another Birthday!

Happy Sugar Nellie Monday, m'darlins! I've been busy working on lots and lots of art projects . . . sketching and watercolors and I'm even dabbling a bit with oil paints!! AND . . . I've been making cards, of course!! Soooo . . . I'm back with another cute DT project! Well . . . I think it's cute!! What do you think?
This week's card is for my daughter-in-law . . . who is mother to three of our five granddaughters! I've always loved this sweet little stamp . . .  it's called "Peek-a-Boo" and you can find it HERE at Funky Kits! Here's a close-up . . .
I wasn't quite sure how I was going to color those balloons . . . but that's the beauty of Copics . . . they're so sheer!! I really like how the balloons turned out!! Here's a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Blush Blossom & another "retired" color (don't know the name) cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Lucille" by Basic Grey
Pool Party seam binding: Stampin' Up
Corner die: Susana's Custom Art & Card Design (SCACD)
Stampin' Up & Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
MS punch
Sentiment: lili of the Valley
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace & Pearls: My stash
Colored with Copics & Colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . .

And one last "arsty" pic . . .
And . . . there ya have it . . . my Sugar Nellie DT project! I hope you've enjoyed your visit! I so appreciate your taking time to look at my artwork! I'll be back soon!!

Oh, oh, oh . . . I almost forgot . . .

I'm entering this cutie in the following challenges:
 
And NOW I'm outa here! hehe! Hugsssssssssssssss!