Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Splish Splash . . .

              Callie's taking a bath!
                                Hehehe . . .

Hello friends . . . Thanks so much for all your sweet Birthday wishes!! You are darlings, for sure!! Oh . . . hey . . .  it's Tuesday again . . . and there's another fun, fun, FUN challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! This week's hostess is Miz Ann and she's chosen the theme . . .
"Make a Splash!"

See? Fun, huh? And here's what I've come up with . . . 
Surprise!! It's sort of clean & simple . . . AND it's NOT Maddie! It's Callie . . . and she's definitely making a splash in her tub!! You can find little Callie HERE in the "Oldies But Goodies" section of Sassy Cheryl's online store! 

Here's a close up . . . 

And a bit of a side view . . .
    My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Bashful Blue cardstock, ribbon, & front sentiment: Stampin' Up
DPs & baubles: My stash
Inside sentiment: Rubber Stampede
MS "bubble" punch
Colored with Copic & Shin Han markers,  & Colored Pencils

Here's a peek at the inside . . . 

And, last but not least . . . 
Thanks bunches for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed looking at my latest Sassy Cheryl card! Now . . . please pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and take a peek at what Miz Ann and the rest of my talented Design Teamies have created this week for inspiration! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! Lots of luck!

Hugs . . . until next time . . . 

13 comments:

Za ovinkom said...

Hi Pat! Yes, I'm enjoyed watching your card for sure!!! Looooove this image, Callie is SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Love oldies! And love your bubbles too. So precious!!!
Jasmina

Za ovinkom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card Pat, love the sweet image and fab layout inside and out. Hugs, Claire x

Candy said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!
Big Hugs, Candy

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is simply beautiful! LOVE IT!

And BTW. . .when was your b-day? I totally missed it. :( Happy belated birthday! LOVE YA!

Nela said...

Hi Pat!
Love your gorgeous and adorable card!
Hugs Nela

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your card!!! It is Very Beautiful!!!

Cathy said...

Ms Pat, this is just too cute, love the blues and white, just perfect. The The robins nest dots are just perfect and just the right touch or irredescent spots of water droplets. Always fun to come see what beauty you have created GF!!!

debby4000 said...

100% cute and fabulous too.
luv
Debby

TelebuyChennai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn said...

too cute inside and out
...and you know what's comin...

Splish, splash, I was takin' a bath
Long about a Saturday night, yeah
A rub dub, just relaxin' in the tub
Thinkin' everythin' was alright

Well, I stepped out the tub
I put my feet on the floor
I wrapped the towel around me and I
Opened the door

And then a-splish, splash
I jumped back in the bath
Well, how was I to know
There was a party goin' on?

There was a-splishin' and a-splashin'
Reelin' with the feelin'
Movin' and a-groovin'
Rockin' and a-rollin', yeah, yeah

Bing, bang, I saw the whole gang
Dancin' on my living room rug, yeah
Flip, flop, they was doin' the bop
All the teens had the dancin' but

There was lollipop with a Peggy Sue
Good golly, Miss Molly was-a even there, too
A- well-a, splish, splash, I forgot about the bath
I went and put my dancin' shoes on, yeah

I was a-rollin' and a-strollin'
Reelin' with the feelin'
Movin' and a-groovin'
Splishin' and a-splashin', yeah

Yes, I was a-splishin' and a-splashin'
I was a-rollin' and a-strollin'
Yeah, I was a-movin' and a-groovin'
We was a-reelin' with the feelin'
We was a-rollin' and a-strollin'
Movin' with the groovin'
Splish, splash, yeah

Splishin' and a-splashin'
One time I was splishin' and a-splashin'
Ooh, I was movin' and a-groovin'
Yeah, I was splishin' and a-splashin'

Linda Compton said...

Well I think Dawn just about said it all!. Not sure how you do it week after week but this card is rocking awesome.

Kecia said...

Okay, now I have a song in my head. Geesh!

What a fun bath time for sure! Look at all of those bubbles. And I adore the inside of the card. Thanks for letting us take a peek at that.