Monday, May 20, 2013

Life's a Journey . . . at Sugar Nellie's!

Hey there, sweet friends!! You know how much I love my Sugar Nellie Monday, right? And I love today's Monday (hehe!) even more than usual! Why? Well . . . because I get to kick off a full 2 weeks of Sugar Nellie stamps by the amazing UK artist, Leanne Ellis! And I do love Leanne Ellis!!
So, without further ado . . . here's my new Sugar Nellie project . . .  
This image is, of course, from the Leanne Ellis collection of Sugar Nellie stamps. She's called "Journey" . . . and is available HERE at Funky Kits. It's such fun to color Leanne's images . . . they're so quirky . . . and they just make me smile! Here's a close-up . . .
And, my fave color combo too . . . peach & green!! Delicious, huh?!
 
My card "recipe" . . .
Image inked onto Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
River Rock & Chocolate Chip cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs: "French Kiss" by Glitz
Edges "aged" with Chocolate Chip ink by SU
Seam binding & lace: The Ribbon Girl
Flowers & pearl brad: Wild Orchid Crafts
Bronze filagree corners: The Charm Store 24/7
Pearls: My stash
Colored with Copics & Colored pencils
 
A peek at the inside note card . . .

And, my signature "artsy" view . . .
So, that's it for me today!! I hope you enjoyed this crossover card half as much as I enjoyed making it! Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with another new little somethin' somethin'!! Until then. . . hugssssss!


6 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Pat. Love the image and the design is fab. Beautiful embellishments also.
Hugs Sharon. x

Dena said...

Oh I need to whip out my Leanne Ellis!!! This is gorgeous! Love it Pat! You did such a great job on this card!
Hugs, Dena

Dianne said...

Wow Miss Pat this is OUTSTANDING, what an art piece it is..
From the gorgeous envelope, lovely lace pretty flowers, gorgeous corner pieces,the peach and green are yummy, love her red hair,the pearls all around her look like floating bubbles, so cooool. thanks for sharing all your creativity,and have a wonderful day.

Squirrel x said...

Pat, as always hun, your artwork is AWESOME! Fabulous colour scheme and detail. Simply amazing. Hugs Squirrel xx

Iulia said...

Lovely card with such beautiful warm colors! Love this!
Hugs, Iulia

Sassy Raggedy said...

Life is a journey and your card is amazing...I love your coloring and you always have beautiful designs. joann sassy raggedy