Thursday, February 14, 2013

We're celebrating BIRTHDAYS this week at Mo's!

Happy birthday to you . . . happy birthday to you . . . happy birthday dear Valentine . . . happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu! La-de-da-de-dahhhhh!!

Well, hello there! Happy Valentine's Day!! Oh . . . and guess what else? It's Thursday AND it's time for another super duper cool challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!!  My sweet and oh so talented friend and DT sister, Tine, is our hostess for this week's challenge . . .  and she's chosen the theme . . .
Birthdays!
That's right . . . by now your Valentines should have all been made!! hehe! So. . . Birthdays, huh? Perfect timing too . . . since our sweet granddaughter, Ava Michelle, is having a birthday in just a few weeks!! Here's what I came up with . . .
I've had this adorable Mo Manning image for some time now and decided it would be perfect for Ava's card!! This image is called "Bella Carrying the Cake" and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a close-up . . . 
And a bit of a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Very Vanilla cardstock, ribbon, & brads: Stampin' Up
DPs: Lost and Found "Market Street" by My Mind's Eye
Corner dies: SCACD
Front sentiment: Stamping Bella
Heart: Cheery Lynn dies
Metal corner & charm: My stash
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Inside sentiment: Inkadinkado
Trellis punch: Martha Stewart
Copic Sketch markers & colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
And . . . finally . . .
Alrighty roo . . .  now it's your turn . . . but before you get started, please head on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous projects created by Tine and the rest of my talented Design Teamies! Then, please join us for this week's challenge. It's easy and super fun. . . just pull out your craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image and start creating!!

Oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants! What an easy and fun way to get some new Mo images, right?!

I've decided to enter this card into . . . 

And . . . that's it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!! Hugs . . . .

18 comments:

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO PAT, BELLISSIMA CARD, BELLO IL TIMNRO E I DECORI CHE HAI USATO...MOLTO CARINA ANCHE LA PARTE INTERNA DEL BIGLIETTO

CIAO DA ALE

aussie aNNie said...

Ever so cute Pat...nice image and perfect card for a grand daughter...are you already a granny...no...:)

Glimpses of My Heart said...

What a fun card! Your granddaughter will love it! And I love that her middle name is Michelle. Not many people use that name these days ;) The inside sentiment and the lovely corners on the inside are perfect! I always love the inside of your cards. I need more sentiments....
Blessings,
Michelle ;)

catherine said...

This is just so beautiful Pat and lovely colours
x catherine

Joann Burton said...

Hi Pat, sorry I have not been commenting. My wonderful husband passed away only a week and half ago and I have to say I have felt pretty lost. Today is my birthday as well as Valentines and your card is just lovely. I am pretending it was meant for me, lol. I have been keeping up with all of the wonderful creations at Mo's from you, Kim and Tracy and all the wonderful designers as well as over at Sassy Cheryl's. Your card of course is lovely Pat...joann sassy raggedy

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Sorry I've not had the chance to visit lately hun, I can see I have missed so many gorgeous creations. This one is no exception, what an absolute cutie, you can't beat a good Mo! Perfect. Hugs Sxx

Paper Profusion said...

Brilliant card Pat - your grand-daughter will be thrilled. Super gorgeous work. Nicola x

Tracy said...

Precious! Love your colors and Mo's Bronte and Bella images are always faves of mine. Miss Ava is one lucky little girl. :-) Hugs!

Dianne said...

Brilliantly colored I don't know how you color in those tiny spaces like her legs and arms sheesh amazing...Thanks for sharing...

Franz♥ said...

I adore your delicate colouring Pat! And the design is fantastic, love the inside as the outside!

Hugs, Franz.

Cathy said...

My sweet Pat: This is gorgeous as always, love that you made her dress plaid, so fun. Love the embellishments as I always have to see what new embellishments I don't have LOL. Have you ever considered wriging blog posts for a living, you could get rich :) Wonderful card GF!!!

Debbie said...

Well, Honey Bunny What can I say that I haven't said in the past. You Rock Girl!!! every inch of this card is just amazing from the top down, from the inside out. The colors, the extras, and everything else that you used are just Perfect!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Grenouille Greetings said...

I've been neglecting you Pat. Sorry! So starting with this gorgeous card I'm going to take a short trip... Hugs, Lesley

Pillan said...

Cute card and stunning coloring!
Hugs, Pillan

AnjaCardz said...

I in love ... with your awesome beautiful gorgeous card, sweet heart! Apart from the fab design in- and outside I admire your stunning coloring on this funny birthday image! LOOOOVE it!

Big hug, Anja <3

Kim Bell said...

Sweetie
What can I say just stunning!! Love the details, layout. Your cards are always so perfect.

Hugz
Kim

Stampin Mindy said...

Ohhh this is adorable! I love the image!!!
Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy