Monday, October 8, 2012

"Posy Pip" and her SUNFLOWER!

Hey there fellow sugar lovers! And a very warm welcome, once again, to my little corner of the blogging world!! I have a fun new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you! And no . . . THIS one isn't a Christmas Card either! hehe! I'd better get crackin' . . . I have just a few cards made . . . and it's already OCTOBER! Aacckk!
I just couldn't resist pulling out one of my very favorite Sugar Nellie stamps. This sweetheart of a stamp is called "Posy Pip" and comes from the "Sherbet Pip" collection of Sugar Nellie stamps. She's available HERE at Funky Kits. Here's an extreme close-up . . .
Since I hadn't made a twisted easel card in a while, I thought it was about time . . .
Here's sort of a side view . . . 
My card "recipe" . . .
Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, & Certainly Celery cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs and Pool Party seam binding: Stampin' Up
Fancy circle dies: Memory Box
Doily die: Cheery Lynn Dies
Metal corners & ric rac: My stash
Sentiment: Whimsy
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Nut Brown Flower Soft (in center of flower)
Copics & colored pencils

And one more, kind of  "artsy" view . . .
Sooooo . . . that's it for me! Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my latest Sugar Nellie DT card! And, as always, thanks so much for your very sweet comments! Mwahhh!!
 
 

15 comments:

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

This is delightful Pat beautifully coloured. She is my favourite pip :0) Love what you have done with her


Ali x

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, your card is gorgeous! Love your coloring and the beautiful papers.

Boxofcolours said...

Hi there Pat
What a fantastic card my friend, but then your work is always stunning.
Hugs
Jane

Ellen said...

Fabulous!! Such a beautiful design, love your fold so very much and the image and papers are stunning...and so is your coloring..always♥!!:)
Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs, Ellen

Ps..have a Candy..if you want to join!;)

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Pat! Love the colors and papers and wonderful flowers! Terrific coloring of the sweet image!

Alyce said...

Awww Pat this is so darling! I love the colours on her...a beautiful layout too :)

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card. Debs xx

catherine said...

Just stunning Pat and so beautifully coloured and embellished. i love the easel style to it
x catherine

Ivonne said...

Hi Pat! Beautiful card. Love the colors and the card layout. Gorgeous flowers and papers! Hugs, Ivonne

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and so cute.
luv
Debby

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
Your card is gorgeous!
Beautiful colouring as always.
Wonderful papers, embellishments and card style.
Big Hugs, Candy

Debbie said...

Pat, this little Pip is adorable, Love the whole design of the card and the center of the sunflower is just so clever. As for the twisted easel card, well I Love that. Never did one of those. Are you shocked...

Hugs
Debbie

Monique said...

that's beautifull Pat !

Hugs Monique

Mau xx said...

What a sweetie!..and the image is too....lol your colouring is beautiful as always xx
Love the beautiful papers Pat, and your pretty detail is perfect, I love it xxx
Hugs Mau xx

fairysparkle said...

Pat oh my i love the colours you have used .Spot on as always and the twisted easel is lovely for a change .xxf