Monday, October 22, 2012

"Fairy" Happy Birthday!!

Hello there, my lovelies!! Did you have a fabulous weekend? I hope so! I spent the last two days making art in my studio! I ask you, what could be better than that?! OK . . . so today I have a fun new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you! And no . . . THIS one isn't a Christmas Card either! hehehe!! Today's little something is a birthday card!! A "Fairy" Happy Birthday card, to be precise!!
This little darlin' of a stamp is called "Faye and Freddie" and comes from the "Fairy Glen" collection of Sugar Nellie's "Home Grown" stamps. I just love, love LOVE this entire collection. You can find this little particular little cutie right HERE at Funky Kits. Care for an extreme close-up? Here ya go . . .
And a bit of a side view . . .
And another? What can I say? I was having fun with my camera! hehe! . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Perfect Plum cardstock: Stampin' up
Nitwit Digi DPs - "Potting Shet Too"
White satin ribbon: Stampin' Up
Classic Corner die: Susana's Custom Art & design
All other dies: Nestabilities by Spellbinders
Sentiments: (front) Whimsy; (inside) American Art Stamp
Lattice punch (inside): Martha Stewart
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace, pearls, safety pin, & charm: My stash
Copics & colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
And, you KNOW that a post isn't quite complete without at least one "artsy" view! So . . . here ya go . . .
And, that's it for me, my darlins! Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my latest Sugar Nellie DT card! As always, thanks "FAIRY" much for your very sweet comments! Mwahhh!!
 

13 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the image which is beautifully coloured and the layout is simply beautiful. Caroline xxx

Tracey Brossart said...

Super adorable card and love your coloring! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
My Blog

A Casa di Ale said...

molto doce questo timbro bella la card

ciao da ale

catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Pat and so well finished inside and out. love the colours and the image
x catherine

Joey said...

She sure is adorable Pat, stunning colourwork and love this layout. Joeyx

Country Mouse said...

This is just beautiful!!!! Very pretty image and i love all the fun embellies!
audrey ♥

Debbie said...

Stunning is an understatement, love how the layers step down and of course your choice of papers, are to die for, OMG my sweet pea, you out do yourself each and every time I see one of your cards. How do you do it? Your talent just amazes me...

Hugs
Debbie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Pat and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

hey hey!! this is a very nice website here and I just wanted to comment & say that you've done a great job here! Very nice choice of colors & layout, very easy on the eyes.. Nicely done!…

ednamburgess said...

Ahhhh, such a darling little girl and love the way you've put this card all together. Great job. Edna

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
Oh my your card is wonderful!!
Very beautifully coloured!
Love the layout both inside and out.
It is a feast for the eyes - I've been staring at it for ages this morning.
Big Hugs, Candy

Joann Burton said...

Hi Pat, this is soooo cute. I love the layers and your coloring is awesome. Great job and hope all is well with you...Miss seeing your Sassy Cheryl cards...joann sassy raggedy

Sheri said...

What scrumptious colors on this Pat!! Love all the fabulous coloring and the beautiful flowers! You rock!