Thursday, October 11, 2012

Look at me! I'm one of Lili's Fairies!!

Please scroll down for this week's
Mo's DP2 Challenge Card . . .

Hello again my lovelies! I've been sitting on this news for a few weeks . . . and can now share it with you all. Several weeks ago I entered a DT Call over at Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog . . . and I was selected! (Doing virtual cartwheels here . . . mostly 'cuz I've never been able to do REAL cartwheels . . . that plus the fact that I'm far too old for such shenanigans! hehe!!) Soooooo, this is my first post as one of Lili's Fairies . . . and this week's challenge theme is . . .

Classic Christmas

So, you know . . . red and green and gold and sparkly and whatever says "Classic Christmas" to you! Here's what I came up with . . .
Now, if I'm being absolutely honest, I'd have to say that this red isn't really a "classic" red . . . but I just loved these DPs so I decided they were "classic" enough! This little sweetheart is called "Wishing and Waiting" and is available at Lili of the Valley HERE. Isn't she adorable? Here's a close-up of this cutie patootie . . .
And a sort of side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Ruby Red & Very Vanilla Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "December 25th" by Kaisercraft
Dec 25th postmark & Grungy Christmas tag: Lili of the Valley
Inside Christmas stamp: Memory Box
Fleur de Lis Die: Spellbinders
Lace, flowers, leaves, wooden reindeer, & metal filagree corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, raffia, & gold beads: My stash
Stickles on anything that wasn't crawling away from me!
Copics & various colored pencils

Here's a peek at the inside . . . which I kept pretty simple . . .
 And, of course, my trademark "artsy" view . . .
Now . . . you definitely want to pop on over to Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog HERE and check out the gorgeous creations by my new DT sisters! Then, pull out your craft supplies and at least ONE Lili of the Valley stamped image and join us for this week's fun challenge. One lucky winner (selected at random, of course) will win a fabulous prize donated by Mary & Andrea at the Ribbon Girl . . .
I've decided to enter this little card into a couple of challenges . . .

And that's it for me, my darlins . . . thanks for stopping by to visit! Until next time . . .
xoxoxo

21 comments:

Dena said...

Pat! Your cards just pop off the page at me! Such pretty coloring, OM WOW!!! Awesome details!! All-around gorgeousness!
Oh, the visual of you doing a cartwheel! Congrats!
Hugs, Dena

..Karen said...

Many congrats Pat!!! I love LOTV stamps and your card is stunning!!! : )

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Pat! As always, your coloring and design are flawless! Huge congrats on your new LOTV DT gig!

Boxofcolours said...

Congrats and wow, this is so pretty
Hugs
Jane

Ankie vd Polder said...

I love your gorgeous card!! Hugs, Ankie

Milliesmarvels said...

Congratulations Pat! Fab news and gorgeous card! Your colouring is gorgeous! xx

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo Pat - it's really exciting being a little fairy isn't it?? Stunning card for your first entry - the colours are delicious and I love all your details with the beautiful image
hugs
Pauline x

Molecraft said...

Wow, congratulations Pat, love your gorgeous card,!
Helen x

Christina C. said...

OMG....Pat, this is beyond gorgeous!
I adore this precious image which you so expertly colored and showcased! The ribbon with the gold edging is luscious, along with the beautiful die cuts and awesome reindeer. Love those new grunge sentiments! Such a festive Christmas card....anyone would be thrilled to find that in the mailbox!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pat :-) such a cute image and the colours and details, inside and out, are amazing ! Totally fabulous :-)

I love being a new little fairy too,, apart from making lovely new friends it's a great excuse to buy more of these gorgeous stamps !! :-)

luv
lols x x x

Susan Martin said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!!! I LOVE Lili of the Valley... I'm so exited for you!!! And your card is gorgeous!!!! I love it!

Debbie said...

that was such a good cartwheel, I saw you doing it all the way over here. OMG YOU GO GIRL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are so so talented, how could they have said no your cards are so so pretty and so inspiring. I love each and every one that you do.

Hugs
Debbie

Joann Burton said...

Congratulations Pat on your new DT position. I love your card it is so beautiful. I miss you at Sassy Cheryl's though....joann sassy raggedy

Candy said...

Marvellous job, Pat!
Congratulations on being chosen for the Design Team at
Little Fairies.
Big hugs, Candy xoxo

Tracy said...

Wowzers pat! This is delicious! Beautiful colors and I absolutely adore that little reindeer you've got tucked in there. Congrats on your new position! Hugs!

ednamburgess said...

Very cute.Like all the extras you put on your cards. Edna

fairysparkle said...

Hey hunny bunny im back .Well i can see that you have been up to your beautiful best .This card is so pretty its everything you would want to recieve .Well done sweetie xx

cathylynn said...

Congratulations Pat on your new DT position. Wowzers this image is so darn cute and your card is fabulous. Love all the colors! Gee I love those virtual cartwheels too! Beautiful inside and out!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Squirrel x said...

Pat, this is just awesome hun - I love how you have coloured this little girl, and your softer classic colours are just gorgeous. Congratulations on becoming a Fairy! Hugs, Fairy Squirrel x

AnjaCardz said...

My huge congrats on your new DT role, Pat! You deserved it so much as all your cards are eye candy and inspiration!

Hugs, Anja

Chelsea said...

Hi Pat, Always so excited to see your work. This image is so cute, a must have for sure. Thanks for sharing with CLP Sketch challenge, your work is magical.

Love,
Chelsea