Thursday, August 16, 2012

We're all FRIENDS over at Mo's!

Howdy do, my darlins! Here we are at Thursday again!! My fave day of the week . . . 'cuz it's almost the weekend, AND 'cuz it's time for another funtabulous challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! And guess what else . . . this is the first week for Mo's new Guest Designers! I can't wait to see what they come up with!! Please make sure you visit their blogs and leave 'em a little love!! Okey dokey . . . so, this week's challenge theme (selected by our very sweet and talented DT sister, Elaine) is . . .
"Friends"
And here's my little something . . .
Now . . . I've had this sweet image for quite some time and decided it was perfect for this week's challenge theme! Here's a close-up . . .
This sweet image is called "I Love It" and is available HERE in Mo's online store. I just love this cutie's whispy hair. She reminds me of our grand-daughter, Mia. Her hair is baby fine . . .and she LOVES her baby dolls!! Here's a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . . 
Image printed on Cryogen Paper
Very Vanilla cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Jack & Jill" collection from Prima
Tag sentiments: Lili of the Valley
Corner die: Whimsy
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls & jute: my stash
Inside sentiments: Whimsy
Copics & various colored pencils (Caran d'Ache & Faber-Castell)

A peek at the inside . . .

And finally . . .
So, there ya go . . . my interpretation of this week's "Friends" challenge theme!! Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the gorgeous projects created by my talented Design Teamies! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE). Oooh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 voucher at her online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

Thanks bunches for stopping by . . . and, as always, for your sweet comments! Until next time . . . .
post signature

24 comments:

Nicola said...

Stunning card Pat, that image is just the sweetest! Love the decorated inside as well as the amazing attention to detail on the outside, and the colours are beautiful
Hugs Nicola xxx

Inge said...

Very beautiful card!

Bea und Doreen said...

amazing card and the image is so cute.
Fab coloring as well
Hugs
Doreen xx

Debbie said...

Well, my sweet southern friend, I LOVE IT!!!! This is adorable, love the tag on the inside and those two tags on the outside, are just perfecto. and of course your coloring and shading are just spot on.

Hugs
Debbie

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love when Thursday comes around again also so that I can see what the new challenge theme is going to be! I love Mo's images and it is fun to see which one I can use! I love this card - your coloring is beautiful and the layout and accessories both inside and out is perfection as always! I love all of your work - you are so talented! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

AnjaCardz said...

Your card is soo beautiful, Pat! Love everything about it ... fab design, gorgeous coloring and lovely soft papers - just a perfect combo.

Hugs from Germany,
Anja

catherine said...

This is just so stunning Pat and beautiful colours as always
x catherine

Tracy said...

Your little somethin' is big awesome! Nummy coloring Pat. I especially like her hair. :) Fantastic card design too. Your creations will never EVAH be described as unimaginative! Hugs!

Christina C. said...

Love this gorgeous creation...stunning design work and phenomenal coloring of this cute image!!!! Your work is always amazing.....always a treat to visit your blog!

Alyce said...

Pat this is just lovely! I always love seeing your colouring..you achieve such lovely tones. What a great layout too and I just love the details that you add :)

Kathleen said...

Hi Pat, well what can I say? Thank you so much for the lovely warm welcome onto this gorgeous team, you have made me feel so very welcome and I truly appreciate it, mwah xxx
Stunning card btw, I love love love your colouring, you always give me so much inspiration thank you.
And I really recommend Brave, it was the funniest film I have seen in a long time, and just so you know, even I didnt understand all the characters, and I am born and raised in scotland!! Lol
Many hugs
Kat xxxx

Candy said...

LOVE IT, Pat !!!
Big hugs, Candy

Dorcas said...

THis came out so sweet Pat! Reminds me of a country kitchen with matching flour, sugar and coffee tins. So homey, love it!

Kim Bell said...

Pat!!
All your cards are just stunning! Tons of inspiration. OMW!! I just love it. I get so inspired with your creativity!! Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Loving the team.

Hugz
Kim

caroline said...

wow pat just stunning

caroline woodhall

Cathy said...

Pat, how absolutely stunning is this card. Love the coloring, of course....you knock my socks off!!! and the design and embellishments and the sentiment....need I go on, the box will kick me out for too many words... Love it GF You are such an inspiration :)I miss getting to see you twice a week though :(

Franz♥ said...

Oh Pat, she is sooo sweet! The kind of Mo's images that i simply adore!

Love the little tags with sentiments too, they are so pretty!

Hugs, Franz from Italy :)

Jenny said...

What a sweet image Pat as well as fabulous colours and a great design. x

Ivonne said...

Oh wow Pat, this is absolutly stunning! LOVE the card layout, the flowers, the little tags, the image, the coloring is amazing. The papers are so beautiful! OMG, I love it! Hugs, Ivonne

Ellie said...

Beautiful! Love all of the details, your coloring is amazing as always!

Mau xx said...

This is Wonderful Pat! I adore the image and you never fail to bring Mo's images to life. Love the tags too and always enjoy seeing your beautiful inserts.
sorry I am late with commenting but my internet went down...it turned out the Router had died :(
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Taty Vanessa said...

Thanks For visiting my blog. His messages are adorable.

Your work is pure inspiration. I love to do.

kisses

Dilyana said...

Pat, this is absolutely adorable! I love love love it!!

fairysparkle said...

Hello my sweet friend ,what can i say but stunning and it helps when you have a stunning image too .Pat you are so talented and so nice with it to.xx