Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Fairy" Happy Birthday!

Hot diggity bliggity blog! It's Thursday . . . which, of course, means that it's time for another challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! As you may know, since this is the first challenge of the month, our theme (as always) is . . .
Anything Goes!

Soooooo . . . I thought I'd try coloring some PINK HAIR! hehe!
This week seems to be a week of "mythical creatures" . . . with mermaids the past couple of days and, today, a sweet little fairy! This little sweetheart is "Buttercup" and she's from Mo Manning's "Baby Fairies" Collection! You can find this cutie patootie HERE in Mo's online store.
My card "recipe" . . . 
Image printed on Cryogen White  Paper
Pear Pizazz & Melon Mambo cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Fairy Flora" by Prima
Sentiment: Whimsy
Flowers & pink diamonds: My stash
Frosted Lace Stickles and Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter
Copics

And, one last view . . .
So, there ya go . . . my first ever attempt at PINK HAIR! hehehe! Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the gorgeous projects created my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE). Oooh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

Thanks so much for visiting . . . and for your kind comments! Until next time . . . Mwahhh!
post signature

18 comments:

Colinda said...

She's so cute with her glittery pink hair!! Enjoy your day, Colinda

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous sweetie ♥♥

Mau xx said...

Well who's a cutie then! she is adorable Pat. I could just see you with glittery pink hair....lol
Love the green and pink together too, and your ribbon detail is fabby-lushous :O
off to see what your Sistahs have created.. but I haven't been able to access Iulia's Blog for the past three weeks :((
catch you soon, Hugs Mau xx

Lena said...

Love it! The coloring is beautiful and I love the combo of lime ande pink :-)

Jenée said...

I don't always have the time to leave a comment, but I follow you on my blog reader, so always see your new posts. I always enjoy visiting your blog and viewing your lovely creations. It is such a delightful experience. You have such a wonderful eye for design, and the images you use are always so charming. Hugs!

Dorcas said...

Look at all the mermaid cards I missed! Actually they're kinda cute. :) I'm loving this fairy 's pink hair. You did a great job Pat. :)

Debbie said...

Love her pink hair Pat...reminds me of those Wish Nick Dolls we had as kids... Love the pink and green combo... Looks great.

Hugs
Debbie

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Pat! I love the bright color combo and the pink hair! Darling little fairy!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Pat, this is too frickin' cute!! I love her pink hair with the shimmer on it. Definitely makes her even MORE magical than she already is. ~jeni :)

Laine said...

How cute is this Pat - so, so cute. Love the pink hair. You are so talented and you work is a joy to look at.
Hugs
Laine
X

catherine said...

A super card pat and such a cute image. Love the pinks and greens and the extra sparkle added
x catherine

Tracy said...

Well I love your little pink haired fairy Pat. :-) The pink and lime green are stunning together and I love the ribbon treatment on the side panel. Totally cool! Gorgeous project! Hugs!

Candy said...

Beautiful card, Pat!
Delightful PINK HAIR LOL
Big hugs, Candy

Cathy said...

MS Pat, I can't believe you have never colored pink hair before,LOL. You did it beautifully, love it to pieces. The rest of the card is gorgeous as well, you always add the perfect embellishments and dp.

Danielle said...

Tooooooooo darn cute! Pat. I love your pink hair. I have never done it either. Very lovely Hugs.

Linda said...

Pink hair is more fun than brown or blonde. I bet it won't be your last.

Ellie said...

Awesome creation Pat, love the way you did the ribbon. The image is so cute!!

Jennifer said...

Oh so precious! Lovely embellishments too on this darling card.

Cheers!
Jennifer