Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Love is All Around" at Mo's!

Happy Thursday . . . and welcome, once again, to my little corner of the "blogging" world! I have a sweet little card for this week's challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! The challenge theme this week, chosen by my sweet and talented DT sister Iulia, is . . .

"Love is All Around"

Now, this card is a bit of a departure for me . . . . it's rather clean & simple" . . .  what'cha think?
OK . . . so here's the deal . . . my life has become rather complicated of late, so I decided that it's high time I start working on setting priorities and simplifying a bit. Hence, my "clean and simple" card! Here's a close-up of this darling Mo Manning image . . .
Adorable, huh?! This sweet image is called "Brady and Chloe" and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . . 
Image printed on Cryogen Paper
Whisper White and Bashful Blue cardstock: Stampin' Up
Bashful Blue ribbon: Stampin' Up
Square Lattice embossing folder: Stampin' Up
"Blackboard" clip: Michael's Craft Store "Dollar Bin"
Buttons: my stash
Inside sentiment: Hero Arts
Glossy accents (on Chloe's shoes & lollipops): Inkssentials

A peek at the inside . . .
Close-Up of the sentiment . . . which I just LOVE! . . . and lots a space for a personal note!
And finally . . .
So, that's what I've been up to lately! "Simplifying!" Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the gorgeous projects created by my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE). Oooh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

Thanks so much for visiting . . . and, as always, for your very kind and encouraging comments! Until next time . . . Mwahhhh!
post signature

21 comments:

paola said...

STUNNING!!! i love your coloring on this, just fabulous!! the soft touches of color with the deeper shadows is just breathtaking. YOU ROCK!!
smiles
Paola

Bea und Doreen said...

Simply stunning Pat. I love your coloring.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Dena said...

Pat! I love your "simplifying" card!!!! Wow! It really allows your gorgeous coloring and those super sweet kids to shine through. I have to say I am not quite sure how you got the embossing folder to cover a 6x6 card? I seem to have major issues with that. It looks AMAZING!!! I can totally understand trying to simplify your life also, we all have to do that sometimes!!!
Big hugs, Dena

Debbie said...

Holy Toledo, Skype did this no justice at all... This is so darn cute...your coloring just blows me away... This is simply the BEST CAS Card Ever Girlfriend..

Later Darling...
Debs

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO PAT, ADORABILE IL TIMBRO E LA SUA COLORAZIONE....BELLO L'EFFETTO DEL CARTONCINO DI SFONDO

CIAO DA ALE

nana of my 3 said...

Hi Pat,
What a wonderful simple card,your coloring really pops!!! I really like the "simple" cheers Jane

Joey said...

Awwwwwww Pat this is totally adorable! gorgeous card. Joey x

Christina C. said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....amazing coloring of this super cute image!!! I am in awe!!!! This is an amazing creation, Pat.

Ivonne said...

Oh wow Pat, this card is stunning. Love the soft colors, the image is so sweet, the embossing is gorgeous! Love the little blackboard. I love your card! Hugs, Ivonne

Alyce said...

Awww this is just the cutest Pat! What a lovely layout...love the embossing and the image is coloured up beautifully :)

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
An absolutely stunning card!
LOVE the simplicity and the sentiment.
Beautiful colouring!!!!
Big hugs, Candy

Danielle said...

Pat your card is adorable. tout à fait stunning! such a tender scene, with those cute little children. Love the white embossed background. and...this very lovely sentiment inside. Hugs.

Bernadet said...

Ooooh Pat, this ia gorgeous!!

catherine said...

I think for a CAS card Pat it definately makes a statement and is just so beautiful. Great image. hope you have a great weekend
x catherine

Mau xx said...

You Do CAS as good as you do detail Pat, This is stunning! Love the background and the image is adorable! Love the inside too xx
Have a lovely weekend Pat, Will be entering the challenge as always.xxx
Hugs Mau xx

Tracy said...

Everytime I talk myself out of ordering that embossing folder somebody uses it and makes me fall in love all over again. Guess I might as well bite the bullet. I think that texture is so gorgeous. Your coloring is just stunning. Studying people like you sure does help me learn. have a great weekend! Hugs!

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, Your card is adorable. Take time to enjoy life - I know all to well that there are too many things that can complicate it!

Molecraft said...

Simply gorgeous Pat, love the CAS style and that embossing looks fab!
Helen x

Franz♥ said...

Your card is so sweet and lovely Pat, love the texture and and the supercute Mo's image!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment:)

Hugs, Franz.

caroline said...

just stunning pat, your colouring is amazing

caroline w

Cynthia said...

This little card is precious, Pat! Your coloring of the Mo Manning digi is gorgeous, as always.