Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We're celebrating "Red, White, & Blue" at Sassy Cheryl's

Wheet whoo! It's Tuesday already! And time for another fantabulous challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! Our sweet and sassy DT sistah, Peggy, has chosen this week's theme .

Celebrate Red, White, & Blue!

So, here's my little patriotic "something" for this week . . .

Today's card features a bit older Sassy Cheryl digi image named "Patriots Remembered." This is absolutely one of my FAVORITE Sassy Cheryl images . . . she looks so "vintage-y", don'tcha think? And, guess what? I just checked the Sassy Cheryl's store and this image is available HERE in the $1.00 Bargain Bin! Cool, huh?! 

My card "recipe" . . .
Real Red, Night of Navy, & White cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Nantucket Collection" by DCWV
Grand Nestabilities Labels 6: Spellbinders
Star cutoouts: Sizzix
Star paperclips & small metal star brads: My stash
Red gingham ribbon: Stampin' Up
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

And, the "ahhhhtsy fahhhhtsy" view . . .

And there ya have it . . . my "Red, White, & Blue" creation! Don't forget to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented and oh so "Sassy" DT "sistahs" have created for inspiration! Then, please come join us for this week's challenge! Just remember to follow Peggy's "Red, White, & Blue" theme! And don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks sooooo much for visiting . . .  and, as always, for your very kind comments that totally make my day!! Mwahhhhh!

post signature

15 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous!

catherine said...

This is so beautiful Pat and love the image. it seems to have a bit of a vintage look to it and these look right up my street. Just fab
x catherine

Bea und Doreen said...

fab card Pat. Your coloring is amazing
Hugs
Doreen xx

Boxofcolours said...

Hello Pat, hope you are having a great summer!
I love your creation, it is really beautiful.
Hugs
Jane

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card Pat. The coloring is amazing. Hugs, Ivonne

Dawn said...

I love this one, Pat! Patriots Remembered is a great image!
Love the tag... and are you ok? having withdrawl??
THERE IS NO INSIDE!!!! aaauuuggghh!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, I LOVE your little patriotic 'something'! It's beautiful! I'm seeing stars. :)
Love it Pat! Gorgeous.

Cynthia said...

Adorable! Fabulous coloring of this sweet image, Pat.

Christina C. said...

Well, your "patriotic something" is absolutely gorgeous! Love this beautiful tag....adorable image, perfect papers and details!

jkreucher said...

This is one of my all time fave spellbinders shapes.. love it!
and your fun, large tag is a great idea!
every detail is amazing, especially your awesome coloring!
hugs to ya
Judy

Joann Burton said...

Oohhhh, just when I think you have done it all here you go again. So pretty. I love the red, white and blue. I love this image. My sassy friend you are awesome. Mz. Raggedy (As Cheryl calls me, lol)

JACKIE M said...

Pat I LOVE your card, the shape is beautiful I love it all :)

Cathy said...

Hey, ms Pat, love the card, the plaid which gives the card a super cool background and the polka dots. I love the card but how many layers does it really have on it? LOL I am going to make a challenge for a single layer card just to see if you can do it LOL. Love ya GF :) I am just jealous, love it !!

fairysparkle said...

Hey hey well aint she just the cutest love what you have done with her and i loved this challenge .

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous! I love the image and what a super shape its perfect.
Hugs Mau xx