Thursday, April 28, 2011

"All Pink & Girlie"...

Ooooohhhh...I am soooo excited!! It's Thursday again...which means another fun challenge at Mo's!! And...y'know what's even more fun?? This week's challenge theme - chosen by my delightfully talented friend and DT sistah, Lydia - is....ta-daaaaaaaaaa... "Pink & Girlie"!! Seriously...what could be better than that? OK...maybe pink and green and girlie...LOL!! But...I opted for pink and girlie...with just a smidgen of blue for this cute little card!


You may remember that I made a sweet Mo Manning baby card a while back for our dear friend, Max, whose only daughter just had twin girls! They're Max's first granddaughters...and let me tell ya...they have him wrapped around their teeny tiny baby fingers!! LOL!  So...I decided that it was about time for me to finally make the second baby card! After all, if I don't get crackin', the girls'll be in kindergarten before I know it! hehehe!!


I really love how this turned out...y'know, all pink and girlie! Lace and ribbons and pearls! Whoohoo!! And, of course, this absolutely adorable Mo Manning image called Baby and Bunny.  

Here's the rest of my card recipe:
Cardstock: Whisper White (SU)
DPs: "Candy Floss" Collection (Wild Rose Studio)
Pearls: Zva Creatives
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & safety pin: my stash
Colors: Prismacolor Pencils

Now, you know I love my Copics, but I'm really excited about learning how to master Prismacolor Pencils. A special thanks to my sweet friend and crazy talented DT sistah, Dorcas, who is being so patient with all my goofy Preismacolor Pencil questions! I must admit, I find coloring with pencils is so relaxing!!

So...that's it for me...shortest post in history! And now you'll want to stop over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog and check out the gorgeously GORGEOUS "Pink & Girlie" creations by my incredibly talented Design Teamies...you won't be disappointed, trust me! Then...pull out your pink papers, lace, ribbons, pearls, diamonds, pencils, Copics, DIs...etc., etc., etc., and make your own wonderful "Pink & Girlie" creation for this week's challenge. Just remember to use at least one Mo Manning image...and there are so, so many fun images to choose from at Mo's online store HERE. And, as always...one lucky participant (selected at random) will win a new Mo Manning digi image to add to their own growing collection!!

Thank you soooooo much for visiting...and for taking the time to leave me some love!! You are the best!! Sending "Pink & Girlie" hugs your way...until next time...

28 comments:

Angela said...

Woowww Pat what a cute sweetie!!! Love it!!! You inspire me with this lovely card... think I will join this weeks challenge!!!
xxAngela

paola said...

colored with your ususal flair of awesomeness no matter what medium you use my friend, and perfectly matched details, stunning!
smiles
Paola

heidy said...

Wow,gorgeous Pat,and so beautiful colourd!
Hugs Heidy

Dorcas said...

Totally gorgeous Pat, 100% adorable!!!! LOve it so much down to the juicy bow with safety pin :-)

Tine said...

Hi Pat. Fabulous card & so beautifully coloured. Love it!
Tine :)

Christina C. said...

Another amazing card...love this gorgeous creation, Pat!!!!

angelwhispers said...

This beautiful card is just so pretty and love all the girly detail!! perfect Chanelle xxx

PepPop said...

Gorgeous card Pat. I love the image - it's sooooo cute!!! Love your new colouring technique too. Jaqui x

Sandy said...

Such a cute little bare fanny! Mo is lucky to have you my friend!
Sandy

karen said...

wow, i love it! just perfect design and details!

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, your creation is simply stunning, gorgeous work big hugs love pops x

Molecraft said...

Beautiful card, adorable image and gorgeous colours!
Helen x

Debbie said...

Pat, let me tell you your pencil coloring is amazing,and I agree, it is so relaxing.. Love every detail of your card, the ribbon, the pearls and flowers are all just prefectly placed.

Hugs
Debbie

PS Very very foggy in NY, so thick you can't even see the building next door.

Candy said...

BEE U TIFUL !!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Candy

Ribbon Girl said...

what a simply gorgeous 'pink and girlie'card, and I can't think of anything better than two baby girls - your friend is very blessed. I love the image you coloured, it is so cute. Mary G x

Nicola said...

Such a special card, really love it and I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm sharing with you a blog award, please go by my blog to pick it up
http://nicolasartimitatinglife.blogspot.com/
Love Nicola xxx

Cathy said...

Pat, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love your coloring and colors of this little babe and bunny but your embellishments and dp are over the top gorgeous. Love everything about this card...okay all of your cards :)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous,so cute and with such beautiful detail.janex

Peggie said...

Such a delightful baby card. Love all the pearls and the dp.

Card Crazy said...

Gorgeous! The image is so sweet and your flowers and flourishes are absolutely lovely. Great card, Pat.
Sue S.

Deb said...

Pat, your cards are always so beautiful, and this is no exception! You have an excellent eye for placement. Just stunning! Hugs

http://debby-paperpearls.blogspot.com/

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Very nice! I do hope they find a shadowbox frame, add the girls names and hang them up! What a keepsake! Blessings, Sharon

Country Mouse said...

Your card is stunning...as always! LOL
You are so very talented! I love drooling over your work. :)
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments, you made my day.
audrey

Kathy said...

This is just adorable Pat!!! I love your sweet image and your coloration is so lovely! The details are so pretty! Such a fabulous card!!
:)Kathy

ahlers5 said...

This card is so beautiful. i love all the flowers on it. Image is just as cute as can be!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful baby! Beautiful card! the 20 month old baby in my house at the moment is equally beautiful but keeping me busy!!!! Hugs, Lesley

Paper Bagley said...

Your work is wonderful! I would like to have the funding that it takes to make such a card. I would also like to have the luck of being on a DT one day...as it goes time is catchin' up with me...may life be such trueness one day...Tootsie

Iulia said...

Love this one! So this is a girl eventually!:) I've seen this cutie here on Dorcas's blog also in pink... and I was 100% it was a boy. Either way, your baby here looks smashing. You should hurry up make another one gor the other tween otherwise they will fight on this one in a few years.
Very sweet coloring and the flower clusters are superb too!
Love your baby card, Pat!
Hugs and have a happy Sunday!
Iulia