Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All ya need is love...

Guess what? It's time for the monthly color challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Tracy is our hostess for this month's challenges...and she wants us all to use Red & Pink & Black! Very cool, huh? I'm sure she chose this color combo just for me since I'm scrambling to make Valentine's Day cards for our 5 grandchildren! LOL! Such fun tho...especially when I can use these absolutely darling little Tildas...available at Diana's Magnoli-licious online store...so, do stop by and check out her "goodies". I just placed a big order for the new Magnolia Doohickey Dies, which Diana has in stock now! (I can tell you that now because my order has already been placed! hehehehe!!)

OK...without further rambling...here's my latest little Tilda "masterpiece"...Note: Tilda's hairbow looks like it has polka dots on it...when, in fact, they're star dust stickles! (Looks so much better in person!)


Here's a side view of this sweet "Tilda with Ribbon" available HERE at Magnolia-licious. Let me tell ya, she was such fun to color!!

And, of course, a couple of "artsy" views...

And, finally, here's a view of the inside...which I kept relatively simple...featuring the always adorable "Longing Tilda" from the Fairytale Collection and available HERE at Magnoli-licious.

Here's the rest of my card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink & Black (Stampin Up)
DPs: Crush Collection from Bo Bunny
Heart embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Punches & Dies: Spellbinders & Martha Stewart
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, rubies, & charm: my stash
And here's a pic of the Copics I used....

So, now you'll want to pop on over the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to drool over the GORGEOUS goodies by my uber-talented DT sistahs...and THEN (and this is the hard part), decide on which little Magnolia image(s) you'll want to use...and cardstock, DPs, and embellies...and make your own Red, Pink, & Black "masterpiece"!! Make sure to enter it into this month's challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog...where one lucky participant (chosen at random) will win a $25.00 gift voucher generously donated by Diana Crick to spend at her Magnolia-licious online store! Whooohooo! So...whatcha waitin' for? Let the craftin' begin!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a peek...and, as always, thank you soooooo much for your sweet comments! They really do make me smile! Until next time, sweet friends....

38 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Pat!
Oh what an adorable card. I can't get over all of the hearts you have used :o)
So beautiful and so feminine! I really love that design paper with the writing on it. Your ribbon and the inside is gorgeous as well!! The punched edges stand out so great.
Your images are coloured to perfection!!
A lot of work went into your special card - wonder which grandchild is getting this one??
Hugs, Candy

Iulia said...

Oh my, this is my favorite kind of card!!! Amazing, Pat! I tried to count the hearts: 15!!! Without the borders and papers etc. Just the perfect Valentine card. I love everything about it. Your grandchildren are really lucky to put their hands on such masterpieces. My little one only gets slaps when he touches them:))
Thank you so much for your visit and becoming a follower. It's an honor to me.
Hugs, Iulia

cabio's craft corner said...

Let's count....wow so many beautiful hearts on this card. You have great attention to details and all these yummy embellishments look so awesome Pat. This Valentine's card rocks my friend!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Norma said...

Pat, your card really is a masterpiece! Love this Tilda with Ribbon image--haven't played with mine...LOL. Fabulous colouring of her and the Longing Tilda inside. OMG your DP's are so delish and love the embossed one too. The inside of your card is equally beautiful. Amazing attention to details. Love it.

Hugs,
Norma

Patti Jo said...

Love how you've used all the various sizes of hearts! Tilda is so sweet, beautifully done! Fun card with terrific details Pat!

Debbie said...

Your coloring and attention to detail is always amazing. So yes, this is a "Masterpiece"...

Love every inch of this!!!
Hugs
Debbie

Erika said...

Pat stunning card as always...sent you a blog award so come on over to my place!!! LOL
Happy crafting, Erika. x

Zoe said...

Oh Pat - this is absolutely delightful! I love how sweet and pretty it is and the soft flowing ribbon is perfect. I love how you added the roses too! hugs xxoo

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is so precious!! Your work is great! : )

Tracy V. said...

You girls are making me look bad with your awesome insides. I gotta get on the ball and start decorating my insides more!! haha Anyways, this turned out soooooo adorable! You guys really rocked this challenge!
Tracy

Myrna said...

Pat, awesome job of coloring your two Tilda's! TFS!

Barb Hardeman said...

Pat! Wowzers my friend!! This is absolutely so adorable...I can't wait to ink up this image. It won't be in time for Valentines, but she's cute for many occasions! Your coloring of both images (can't forget the wee Tilda on the inside) is wonderful and I love, love, love all the hearts you've used. Completely adorable card...hugs...Barb

Marianne said...

Lovely lovely new card! Oh, I like the colors. Compliments for your stunning details. And as ever, to make it complete: you insides are adorable. I must do that more.
Hugs Marianne

Janiel/ janny said...

Pat this is adorable!!!!The details are fab!! Beautiful coloring as always... OH OH OH I just love your card!!!
hugs, Janiel

paola said...

LAYERS AND LAYERS OF GORGEOUSNESS!!!what a lot of details, all the embossing happening on the heart and then all those layers of stuff, ribbon, pins, etc.
A real delight for the recipient.
smiles
Paola

Sandy said...

I don't know how you do it honey child! Time after time after time you make the prettiest cards and they are all so very different. No cookie cutter cards for you my friend. Fabulous art work Pat. I adore you and your cards!!
XO sandy

Angela said...

Pat, I am loving this frilly and girly card! Look at all the yummy layers and embellishing! So many sweet heart elements - love that! Now I have to buy that sweet Tilda after seeing your gorgeous coloring of her - you sold me! ;) I have to start decorating my insides too after seeing what you and Norma have done! Wow what inspiration! big hugs, Angela

Maureen said...

Pat, this is absolutely gorgeous! Wow! Love the added Stickle bling and that heart pin is perfect! What a beautiful card!

charlene said...

Pat this is just so pretty I just love it ! You are just a card artist :)
Hugs

Rene said...

Pat Pat Pat! This is BEAUTIFUL! Just such a pretty pretty layout, Tilda is gorgeous there and everything is so lovely together!
Rene :D

Pam said...

Hi Pat....your card is gorgeous..inside and out. Love all the attention to detail you put in each one of your projects. TFS
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Chris said...

There is something about your card that reminds me of Valentines we gave as children - way back when... I love this! Your Tilda is just beautiful. You did a really lovely job, Pat. Thank you for sharing!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Monique said...

Oh wow. This card is adorable!!

Hugs Monique

Ribbon Girl said...

A masterpiece indeed! Your card is beautifully put together, very nice. Mary G x

Rosie said...

Gorgeous Pat....I love all the hearts!! And, of course, your coloring is amazing! Hugs, Rosemary

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Just precious. Look at all those beautiful layers!

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness! What an incredible amount of details. This is so beautiful and what a lovely keepsake for a grandchild.

Cami said...

Gorgeous card, Pat! I'm lovin' this color combo challenge and you have done a great job!
Hugs, Cami

Pam S. said...

so fancy Pat! Just like Tilda! Adorable creation! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, stunning creation fab colours and papers just gorgeous biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous masterpiece! Love how Tilda is sitting on the edge of the heart! Beautiful colouring, beautiful embellishments, beautiful layout! Just... beautiful, Pat! Hugs, Lesley

Christina C. said...

You are so right, Pat...this is indeed a MASTERPIECE! Oh my goodness, what a magnificently colored Tilda! You showcased this beauty to perfection.

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Gorgeous!! : )

Chrissy said...

A Stunning card, gorgeous clouring, papers, everything about it is beautiful
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shelly said...

Another beautiful creation Pat. I'm loving all the punchwork and embossing you've done =) So pretty, I think the color combo is a little hard but you have done it beautifully!
hugs,
Shell

Shana said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Sharon Keanly said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Pat. Just love all the details and of course little Maggie is just sooo darn cute! hugs Sharon

Kathy said...

Pat this is gorgeous!!! I love all the details and the colors are oh so gorgeous!!!! And that Tilda looks just perfect sitting in the midst of all of it!!
:)Kathy