Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Maggie Mae...

Hi again...just when you thought I was done posting Christmas Cards!!! WRONG!! hehehe!! Here's the card I made for my sister, Dee. You remember her...she's the "peeker"...therefore I had to wait until she received the card before I could post it on my blog. bwahahahaha!! This is actually one of Mo Manning's images...and when I spotted it in her online store, I snagged it immediately...because Dee's puppy, Maggie Mae is a tiny little Lhasa Apso...who looks just like this little puppy!! I believe she even has a pink sweater and probably a pink hat to match!

So, here it is...my absolute, final, very last Christmas Card of 2010!! I may have to start making cards for Christmas 2011 after the first of the year...we'll see!


An "artsy" view...


And a peek at the inside...


That's it for me today...3 posts...why, that's practically obscene!! LOL!! I'm heading to bed to catch up on some zzzzzzzzz's so I can be all perky tomorrow at work! Thanks so much for visiting...see you sooooooooon.

9 comments:

Abbylicious said...

How absolutly adorable Pat! Your sister is going to LOVE it I'm sure :)
Judy K.

Sandy said...

He's the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Can I be your sister?
Sandy

Candy said...

Oh Pat!
What a sweet card. I bet your sister loved it!
Great paper and I LOVE all the pearls :o)
Hugs, Candy

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ubersparkly and delightfully cute image! Love the treatment in the background to make the white image pop and your design is beautiful! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Debbie said...

Oh Pat.. I am sure Dee loved this, that puppy is adorable, the detail you put into this in unbelievable, the flowers perfectly placed, it is gorgeous both inside and out.. hope you are all caught up on your zzzz's so that you are bright and chipper for work...

Danielle Champagne said...

He! He! Pat,never get tired of admiring your Christmas card! This is one is sooooo cute. I love the paper and the glitter and the pearls. AND THIS ADORABLE little dog.
Beautiful.
Danielle

Dee said...

The card is darling - even hubby gave it two thumbs up !! It has been framed and is proudly displayed in our home.

Sandy - if you want to be a sister in this family, you will have to pass some pretty grueling tests....ha ha ha...but it's worth it in the end!!

Liddy said...

Totally adorable card, it's all so gorgeous, bet your sister loved it. Off to find those stamps actually, thanks for sharing.

AnnasArt said...

This Card is very Beautiful!