Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Hanukkah...

Hi kids...I'm baaaaack! Just finished this card for our dear friends, Tony & Karen and their son, Campbell. When I saw this Mo Manning image (Sarah with the Hanukkah Menorah), I knew I needed to get her and make a Hanukkah card! I've decided to enter this little card into this week's challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog. The challenge this week is "Glitz & Glimmer"...so, as you can see, I used blue diamond swirls...and I also used Spica pens...and then gave the entire card a healthy spritz of Sheer Shimmer Spritz from Tsukineko.


I used Bashful Blue cardstock (SU) and Winter Combo DP from DCWV. I used round and lacy round nesties, some gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchids Crafts, and ribbon from my stash!


Here are the Copics I used to color this darling little princessa...


That's it for now! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Have a great week!!

9 comments:

Tracy V. said...

Cute, Cute!!!! I'm sure your friends will just love it!

Tracy

Chrissy said...

What a darling little image.Lovely card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

paola said...

sure you're friends are gonna love this as much as i do, pity i live so far away, he he. You have done a fab job on your coloring Pat and the bling is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

Candy said...

Oh Pat!!!
This card is so DARLING!!!
I wish I knew someone I could make it for. All of Mo's images are so awesome.
You have done a terrific job on this one. The colours of course are traditional, but a gorgeous shades of blue. The little girl is just the cutest wee thing :o)
Love your bling!
Hugs, Candy

Iulia said...

Hi Pat!
You've created an adorable card! Such a beautiful coloring! I surely have a lot to learn from you ladies! Have a great week with lots of dear accomplishments!

hugs, iulia

Elaine L. said...

This is such a lovely card! That bow is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Kim said...

Adorable!! Just love the glitz and shine and your colors and coloring are fantastic!! TFS!!

The Wired Angel said...

This is the first time I've seen this image colored and you did a fantastic job. Love your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's challenge this week! Peggy x

PepPop said...

Aww she soo pretty. Love the swirls and the bow is gorgeous. Jaqui x