Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cuppa tea?

Hi sweet friends...I'm gearing up to go back to work tomorrow so I wanted to get a couple of cards posted before I head back to the office!! I've had a productive day...I shoveled and swept the sidewalk & driveway...and then sprinkled salt stuff all over the place to keep ice from forming. I sure don't need to be wiping out when I wander out to get the mail, now, do I?!! hehehe! Sooooooo...here's a little card I made this afternoon while DH was watching TV. You may recognize this image...it's from Lili of the Valley...and I must say, their images are some of my faves!!



Here are a couple of side views...




As you can see, I'm back to my fave pink & green...with cardstock from Stampin Up (Certainly Celery & Pretty in Pink). DPs are from GCD studios. I used round and round scallop nestabilities...and Magnolia punches (label & edge). Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps...and flowers, ribbon, pearls, and charm are all from my stash!!



I used Copic Sketch markers: E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin) & R20 (cheeks). Below are the rest of the Copics I used...I nearly lost track, markers were flying fast and furious!! LOL!! Oh...I also used At You Spica "Clear"...and spritzed some Frost Sheer Shimmerz on the flowers!!


I quite like the end result...and I hope you do too. I'm going to enter this little card into the Thursday Challenge #77 at LOTV HERE. Dena has given us a fun sketch to follow...and follow it I did!! I'm good like that...sometimes! LOL!

Thank you so much for stopping by for a peek...and for all of your sweet comments that truly make my day!! Take care, friends...see you soon.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the end result. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Love how you did the inside as well. And glad you are shoveled out, we're is still diggin out...

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! Pat, I cracked up at this so cute image... I love tea, and could just imagine myself sitting there with a friend! I love the papers and the colors, absolutely feminine. The inside is just as wonderful. Love how you paced the tag to write on. Toooooo cute.
Happy new year! Health and lots of crafting. (this is the essential!)
Hugs.Danielle.

paola said...

You sure have been a busy little bee, fantastic tea for two card, love all the lush flowers, you know thats my weakness
smiles
Paola

Sandy said...

Another sweet card - these little girls fit right into my pretend world. I love the colors you have used. The inside is wonderful!
Hey - you ought to be a pro!!!!!!
Sandy

Candy said...

Fantastic work on this card!!
I have these images and just adore them all.
You have those pearls again :o) Love the way you did the ribbons and your colouring is AWESOME!!
Hugs, Candy

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh Pat, what an absolutely cute, girly card. Just love your papers, embellies and that stamp is to die for... I can't wait for them to be released in January. Overall a STUNNING card. Love it! Warm wishes, Sharon x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Tea-riffic! What an absolute stunner, Pat! Love it! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Erika said...

Pat check out the Lilli of the Valley challenge blog you've won a prize, yaah! What a great end to the year, congratulations. xx Enjoy.