Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloweeeeeeeen!!

Hi again!! Well...it's Halloween and we're getting ready for all the little trick-or-treaters!! (I hope we don't have too many goblins...I would love to get into that candy myself! LOL!) Anyway, being the weekend and all, it seemed only right that I make another card! No sense making a Halloween card tho, since I've already mailed all of those out! So I decided to make another Christmas card! This one features a darling little image from Lili of the Valley Stamps. I absolutely love these little images...each one is cuter than the last!! I actually followed a very clever sketch by Bev Rochester and will enter this card in the LOTV Challenge # 71 HERE.
Here's a very artistic side view! :-) And another view...this one of the inside. Here's my recipe:
Cardstock: Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, & Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
DPs, ivy leaves, & sentiment "tickets": Holly Jolly set (from My Mind's Eye
Flower Soft: Christmas Green
Fun Flock for the fur trim on his hat
Stickles, Spica pens, and Ribbon & Pearls: my stash
I used Copics to color the image...but I lost track...I stopped counting after 45! YIKES!!! The markers were flying fast & furious!! LOL!

So that's it for today...next up...hmmm...maybe another holiday card featuring Tilda! We'll just have to wait and see! Thanks so much for stopping by...and as always, thank you so much for your kind comments! Have a beautiful week!! Pat

12 comments:

Peggie said...

What a lovely card. Love the border punch and the ribbon.

LINDA W. said...

I love the LOTV stamps I don't have any yet but I will be getting
some in the future
Love your card your coloring is great,
Hugs Linda

Kim said...

WOW!! Your card is fantastic!! Love your coloring and all the details. Thanks for sharing!!

Dena said...

Pat, your take on the sketch is perfect! I really love this little guy trimming the tree, he is too cute. The tickets are adorable!
Thanks for joining the LOTV challenge this week with such a great card!
Hugs, Dena

Tracy V. said...

Oh Pat! I Just love this cute card!! Very nie and nice new signature too! :-)

shelly said...

Very sweet Christmas card. I love your new blog siggy!!

PepPop said...

Another beautiful card. The LOTV images are beautiful aren't they - I got the baby ones at the weekend and I can't wait to use them - I just need to wait for the mother to let me know if it's a boy or a girl :) Jaqui x

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Pat. Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.

Edna x

Barb Hardeman said...

This is so adorable Pat, and you've used the paper so effectively! Woohoo, on figuring out how to do a watermark and your own personal signature on your blog. Wanna share?
Hugs,
Barb

Nicola said...

Fabulous card and wonderful take on our sketch Pat. Love the papers and adorable image,your punched borders and ribbon accents are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Manuela said...

Super sweet card! ♥

Hugs,
⋆Manuela⋆

Sandy said...

Where was I when you posted this card - is someone trying to sneak something past me!!! Just going through your blog to get some inspiration dear heart and wow lookie what I found! Treasure!!
Sandy