Sunday, June 27, 2010

You color my world...




Hi everyone...I hope you are having the best weekend! I know I am...spending it with my sweet hubby and crafting!! What could be better than that?! Here's a little card I just finished...using a stamp from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design...the stamp was actually named after Suzanne Dean...how cool is that?! I think this little girl is too, too darling...and she reminds me a little of my gorgeous grandaughters. ...all four of them are budding artists. Thanks for stopping by for a peek...I'm off to my craft room to work on a couple of Wedding Cards. Have a great rest of the weekend! See you soon. Pat

14 comments:

A Cards Delight said...

Very pretty and nice coloring! Love your design and Susanna's store!

Pen to Paper said...

Wow, that is so cool! She really is a cutie. Very awesome to have a stamp named after you. Congrats to Suzanne!

Hugs,

Jackie

sandy said...

Another A+ card from the studio of the talented Pat Frank! You know I like this card and I love the stamp. I do think you are very talented when it comes to putting different elements together. Great card Pat.
Love you - Sandy

Julie said...

This is precious and so perfect for a little girl!

Maureen said...

How perfect are those papers? Great job... and wow! to have a stamp named after you... now THAT's an honour! Great card Pat!

Elly van den Brande said...

Thats just to cute...I love working with bright and bold colours. Love the card.

paola said...

This is just the sweetest thing Pat and a fabulous job on the coloring, also love those bows you added, a really cute card
smiles
Paola

Peggie said...

Too cute. Great job. Excellent coloring. I love those three bows.

bevb said...

Nice card. Love the bright colors and the ribbons add that touch. Love the stamp and what a privilige to have a stamp named after you.

Deb said...

Love the card Pat!! Suzanne is very sweet and a must-have for anyone with little girls - my granddaughter too, will love it!!
Hugs,
Deb xoxo

charlene aka scrappygma said...

What a cutie she is Pat ! Great job

KarenC said...

I love your card. I almost colored the same stamp yesterday using red, white and blue! We must be on the same wave length. Your coloring and layout are perfect.
Karen C

Rene said...

Sooo cute! And I LOVE the inside!

Kathy Gerace said...

Just a darling card! Love the bright colors. Would be great for 4th of July too!!
Kathy Gerace