Saturday, June 12, 2010

Two new cards...






Hi everyone...Oh my, it's been a busy week and I am so jazzed that it's finally the weekend. My sweet hubby let me sleep in this morning...he took the puppies out to potty and I slept...until 11:15!!! Then, after watching "Crazy Heart" (movie w/Jeff Bridges) I trotted off to my craft room. I've had such a fun day...I listed several cards in my Etsy online store (see link to your left). PLUS, my friendly mailman just delivered some new Magnolia stamps...from the 2010 Wedding Collection. I purchased them from my friend and fellow Arizonan, Tab, at 7 Kids College Fund. Can't wait to ink them up! whoohoo!

In the meantime, I thought I'd post a couple of cards I've been working on...the first one is a darling little Mo Manning image...I got her and the cute sentiment from Stamping Bella. I made this card an easel card...it's a birthday goodie for my sister-in-law, Mary. We'll see her tomorrow at a family get together up in Maryland. Can't wait to sink my teeth into some yummy Maryland blue crab!

The second card is little 60's Tilda...I just love this little image!! Both stamps were done with the same color palette...my husband says these colors are very "preppy"...maybe so, but I think they're yummy together!! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my bloggity-blog...and have a beautiful rest of the weekend!! I'll be back soon...Pat

11 comments:

Peggie said...

Both are just adorable. Great job.

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Pat, ohhhhh! You've got a gem for a hubby! I love your cards, both of them . I love Mo's images too. I also love the way you used the ribbon around your image. Tilda is adorable with her bright green bow and beautiful pearls surrounding her. Hugs,Barb

megline said...

Both cards are beautiful. Love the coloring and the effect with the ribbon is great.
Hugs, Line

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
Sounds like you have had a glorious day.
Love your Mo Manning card and the ribbon treatment. Beautiful work!
Little Tilda is so sweet licking her sucker. Beautiful colours for both cards!
Hugs, Candy

Dee said...

Two more smash hits with those cards - of course, I'm kinda partial to PINK!! Can't wait to see your wedding cards! Glad you enjoyed your day.

sandy said...

Hey Pat -- your cards I just great - and I love the paper you have used. Just how much can a person gush anyway!
Love you - Sandy

paola said...

You sound a bit like me, burning the candle on both ends, glad you had a great time. I love both these cards, its the color combo you used, GREEN AND PINK combo just does it for me. I dont like green unless its with pink, he he. Fab job on the coloring and the two layouts
smiles
Paola

Myrna said...

Love that hot pink and lime green together. Great job with your coloring.

Anonymous said...

These two cards are adorable! So much detail you find something new the whole time - and the colours are my two all-time favourites too. Deli-licious eye candy, TFS. Best wishes, Charlotte

Yone said...

Your Tilda card is lovely with those bright colors ! Yone

Pam said...

What a amazing cards. I love how you did the ribbons and your color...WOW! Can't wait to see what you do with those pencils.
Hugs,
pam