Saturday, June 12, 2010

Two new cards...






Hi everyone...Oh my, it's been a busy week and I am so jazzed that it's finally the weekend. My sweet hubby let me sleep in this morning...he took the puppies out to potty and I slept...until 11:15!!! Then, after watching "Crazy Heart" (movie w/Jeff Bridges) I trotted off to my craft room. I've had such a fun day...I listed several cards in my Etsy online store (see link to your left). PLUS, my friendly mailman just delivered some new Magnolia stamps...from the 2010 Wedding Collection. I purchased them from my friend and fellow Arizonan, Tab, at 7 Kids College Fund. Can't wait to ink them up! whoohoo!

In the meantime, I thought I'd post a couple of cards I've been working on...the first one is a darling little Mo Manning image...I got her and the cute sentiment from Stamping Bella. I made this card an easel card...it's a birthday goodie for my sister-in-law, Mary. We'll see her tomorrow at a family get together up in Maryland. Can't wait to sink my teeth into some yummy Maryland blue crab!

The second card is little 60's Tilda...I just love this little image!! Both stamps were done with the same color palette...my husband says these colors are very "preppy"...maybe so, but I think they're yummy together!! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my bloggity-blog...and have a beautiful rest of the weekend!! I'll be back soon...Pat