Monday, October 8, 2012

"Posy Pip" and her SUNFLOWER!

Hey there fellow sugar lovers! And a very warm welcome, once again, to my little corner of the blogging world!! I have a fun new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you! And no . . . THIS one isn't a Christmas Card either! hehe! I'd better get crackin' . . . I have just a few cards made . . . and it's already OCTOBER! Aacckk!
I just couldn't resist pulling out one of my very favorite Sugar Nellie stamps. This sweetheart of a stamp is called "Posy Pip" and comes from the "Sherbet Pip" collection of Sugar Nellie stamps. She's available HERE at Funky Kits. Here's an extreme close-up . . .
Since I hadn't made a twisted easel card in a while, I thought it was about time . . .
Here's sort of a side view . . . 
My card "recipe" . . .
Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, & Certainly Celery cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs and Pool Party seam binding: Stampin' Up
Fancy circle dies: Memory Box
Doily die: Cheery Lynn Dies
Metal corners & ric rac: My stash
Sentiment: Whimsy
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Nut Brown Flower Soft (in center of flower)
Copics & colored pencils

And one more, kind of  "artsy" view . . .
Sooooo . . . that's it for me! Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my latest Sugar Nellie DT card! And, as always, thanks so much for your very sweet comments! Mwahhh!!