Thursday, October 11, 2012

"B" is for BOY . . . and lots of other things!

Ho ho ho, my lovelies! It's Thursday already . . . I can't believe it . . . one week closer to Christmas! Aacck! It's also time for another cool challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! And this week we're doing something a little different . . . our theme is . . .

"B" is for . . . .
So that means, babies, boys, ballerinas, bubbles, baubles . . . anything and everything, as long as there's something that starts with a "B" . . . and, of course, has at least one Mo Manning image!!

Ya know what I say to this week's challenge theme? EASY PEASY!!! hehe! And, since it is indeed one week closer to Christmas, I have another delightful little Christmas Card to share with you . . . .
This little darlin' is called "Shall I play for you?" and is available HERE in Mo's online store. I have always loved this image . . . and these DPs and colors are my absolute favorites! Here's an extreme close-up . . .
A sort of side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen "metallic" cardstock
Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, & Cherry Cobbler cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "25 Days of Christmas" from Simple Stories
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Tree die: Marianne's Creatables
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Magic Mesh
Pearls, metal corners, & inside sentiments: my stash
Copic Sketch markers & colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
And, of course, the "artsy" view . . .
So, there ya have it! That's what I've been up to lately . . . making Christmas cards! Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the gorgeous projects created by my talented Design Teamies! Then, please join the fun this week! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online store HERE) . . . and remember to follow this week's theme! Oooh . . . and don't forget . . . Mo is giving away one $5.00 voucher at her online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

Oh . . . one last thing . . .
I've decided to enter this cutie into the following challenges:

Thanks bunches for stopping by . . . and thanks for your sweet comments . . . they always make me smile! Until next time . . . .