Thursday, October 25, 2012

A "Girly" Christmas

Please scroll down for this week's
Mo's DP2 Challenge Card . . .

Hello and welcome once again to my little bloggity-blog blog! I have a sparkly new card for this week's  Lili's Little Fairies Challenge!! This week's challenge theme is . . .

A "Girly" Christmas

What? Girly? No problemo!! I love pink and frilly and sparkly . . . and there are so many precious little "girly" stamps at Lili of the Valley! Easy peasy! Here's what I came up with . . .
So . . . would you believe this card started out as "Clean & Simple"? TRUE!! But then it sort of took on a life of its own . . . and I went a little nutty with pink "diamonds" and Stickles!! hehe! I do like it, though . . . and it IS very "girly"!! This little sweetheart is called "Christmas Dance" and is available HERE at Lili of the Valley. Isn't she just precious? I sure think so . . . and very, very "girly"!! Here's a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Whisper White Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Embossing folders: Cuttlebug
Sentiments: LOTV (front) & Stampin' Up (inside)
Ribbon & rhinestones: My stash
Stickles on anything that wasn't crawling away from me!
Fun Flock: Stampendous
Polar White Flower Soft
Copics & various colored pencils

Here's a peek at the inside . . . I decided to tuck a little card into the pocket . . .
. . .  a close-up of the sentiment . . .
And, of course, the "artsy" view . . .
Okey dokey . . . don't forget to pop on over to Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog HERE so you can check out the gorgeous creations by my DT "fairy" sisters! Then, pull out your craft supplies and at least ONE Lili of the Valley stamped image and join us for this week's fun challenge. One lucky winner (selected at random, of course) will win . . .
 
two new stamps from Lili of the Valley!

Soooooo . . . that's it for me! Thanks for stopping by . . . and, as always, thanks for your sweet comments!! Hugs . . . until next time!