Monday, October 22, 2012

"Fairy" Happy Birthday!!

Hello there, my lovelies!! Did you have a fabulous weekend? I hope so! I spent the last two days making art in my studio! I ask you, what could be better than that?! OK . . . so today I have a fun new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you! And no . . . THIS one isn't a Christmas Card either! hehehe!! Today's little something is a birthday card!! A "Fairy" Happy Birthday card, to be precise!!
This little darlin' of a stamp is called "Faye and Freddie" and comes from the "Fairy Glen" collection of Sugar Nellie's "Home Grown" stamps. I just love, love LOVE this entire collection. You can find this little particular little cutie right HERE at Funky Kits. Care for an extreme close-up? Here ya go . . .
And a bit of a side view . . .
And another? What can I say? I was having fun with my camera! hehe! . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Perfect Plum cardstock: Stampin' up
Nitwit Digi DPs - "Potting Shet Too"
White satin ribbon: Stampin' Up
Classic Corner die: Susana's Custom Art & design
All other dies: Nestabilities by Spellbinders
Sentiments: (front) Whimsy; (inside) American Art Stamp
Lattice punch (inside): Martha Stewart
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace, pearls, safety pin, & charm: My stash
Copics & colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
And, you KNOW that a post isn't quite complete without at least one "artsy" view! So . . . here ya go . . .
And, that's it for me, my darlins! Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my latest Sugar Nellie DT card! As always, thanks "FAIRY" much for your very sweet comments! Mwahhh!!