Thursday, October 11, 2012

Look at me! I'm one of Lili's Fairies!!

Please scroll down for this week's
Mo's DP2 Challenge Card . . .

Hello again my lovelies! I've been sitting on this news for a few weeks . . . and can now share it with you all. Several weeks ago I entered a DT Call over at Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog . . . and I was selected! (Doing virtual cartwheels here . . . mostly 'cuz I've never been able to do REAL cartwheels . . . that plus the fact that I'm far too old for such shenanigans! hehe!!) Soooooo, this is my first post as one of Lili's Fairies . . . and this week's challenge theme is . . .

Classic Christmas

So, you know . . . red and green and gold and sparkly and whatever says "Classic Christmas" to you! Here's what I came up with . . .
Now, if I'm being absolutely honest, I'd have to say that this red isn't really a "classic" red . . . but I just loved these DPs so I decided they were "classic" enough! This little sweetheart is called "Wishing and Waiting" and is available at Lili of the Valley HERE. Isn't she adorable? Here's a close-up of this cutie patootie . . .
And a sort of side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Ruby Red & Very Vanilla Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "December 25th" by Kaisercraft
Dec 25th postmark & Grungy Christmas tag: Lili of the Valley
Inside Christmas stamp: Memory Box
Fleur de Lis Die: Spellbinders
Lace, flowers, leaves, wooden reindeer, & metal filagree corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, raffia, & gold beads: My stash
Stickles on anything that wasn't crawling away from me!
Copics & various colored pencils

Here's a peek at the inside . . . which I kept pretty simple . . .
 And, of course, my trademark "artsy" view . . .
Now . . . you definitely want to pop on over to Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog HERE and check out the gorgeous creations by my new DT sisters! Then, pull out your craft supplies and at least ONE Lili of the Valley stamped image and join us for this week's fun challenge. One lucky winner (selected at random, of course) will win a fabulous prize donated by Mary & Andrea at the Ribbon Girl . . .
I've decided to enter this little card into a couple of challenges . . .

And that's it for me, my darlins . . . thanks for stopping by to visit! Until next time . . .
xoxoxo