Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another "Tilda Tag"

Hey there my blogging buddies!! It's October 1st . . . I can't believe it! So I decided to celebrate Autumn with a new Blog Background & Banner . . . both from Plumrose Lane! I love the yummy fall colors!! Oh . . . and speaking of fall, I made another fun "taggie" using "Tilda with Pencils" from the new Autumn Magnolia Collection . . .
This tag is part of a large custom order for one of my friends. This one is for her "schoolteacher" daughter. I made the hangie thingie (yes, that's the technical term) big enough so she can hang it on a doorknob in her classroom if she likes!! Here's another view . . .
Tag Recipe:
Image stamped onto Cryogen cardstock
DPs: "Schoolhouse" by October Afternoon
Lucky Limeade, Real Red, & Night of Navy cardstock: Stampin' Up
Embellies: My stash
Copics & Various colored pencils

And one last view . . . from the other side . . . 
I thought I'd enter this "tag" into a few challenges . . .

And that's it for me . . . I'm off to watch Monday Night Football with my hubby! (I betcha I'll be watching the game through closed eyelids! LOL!) Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Thanks (in advance) for all your sweet comments!

xo  Pat