Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bedtime Story . . .

Happy Thursday! Guess what? I'm getting into "Christmas Card Mode" here in my little corner of blogland!! I have a sweet little card to share with you today. I made it for this week's challenge over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog where this week's theme is . . .
"Cute and Cuddly"
Seriously? In my mind, ALL of Mo Manning's images fit this theme! They're certainly all cute . . . and I can always come up with a reason why they could be "cuddly"! Well . . . for MOST of them, anyway! hehehe! Soooo . . . here's my "Cute and Cuddly" card . . . and if this little cutie doesn't qualify as "cuddly," then her Raggedy Ann doll certainly should!!
Now . . . when my kids were young, they looked for ANY reason whatsoever to avoid going to bed. That was especially true on Christmas Eve. And I suspect our grandkiddos are no so different from their parents! LOL! This precious little darlin' is called "Just One Story" . . . and she's available HERE in Mo's online store. There are also boy images HERE and HERE! How about a side view?
And another . . . 
A peek at the inside which I kept very, very simple . . .
 My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen "metallic" cardstock
Blush Blossom & Chocolate Chip cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Winterland" fom Fancy Pants Designs
Sentiments: LOTV (front), and the inside one is from my stash
Doily die: Cheery Lynn Dies
Rose & metal corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, pearls, charm, & pointsettie: my stash
Copic Sketch markers & colored pencils
 
And, last but not least . . . 
So, what'cha think? Cute and Cuddly? I'd say "ABSOLUTELY"!! Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the gorgeous projects created by my talented Design Teamies! Then, please join the fun this week! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online store HERE and HERE) . . . and remember to follow this week's theme! Oooh . . . and don't forget . . . Mo is giving away one $5.00 voucher at her online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).
 
Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and thanks, in advance, for your very kind comments! Hugsssss . . . .