Monday, December 5, 2016

Soon . . .

Guess what . . . I've been spending lots of time in my studio listening to Christmas carols and making cards!! Such a fun way to pass the time this time of year! What'cha think?
Brown and aqua . . . such a yummy color combination!! One of my faves!! I used Mo Manning's "Soon" digi image! I can just imagine what this little guy is feeling . . . and shiny new red sled and no snow to "try it out"! Been there . . . done that!! You can find this adorable image HERE in Mo's online store!

Here's a close-up . . .

And a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Chocolate Chip & Soft Sky cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Snowfall Collection by Bo Bunny
Sentiments:Crafty Impressions
Stitch Lines dies by Die-Namics
Cloud dies: Memory Box (I think)
At You Spica pen, Liquid Applique, Flower Soft snow
Bells & twine: My stash
Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . . (the "Anticipation" sentiment comes with this digi image!!)
Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

And that's it for me . . . for now!! I'll be back soon!! xo