Thursday, December 8, 2016

Herald Harry

Hello all!! I'm back with another new Christmas card!! This one is a bit of a departure for me . . . I used one of Mo's Christmas angels, which I don't think I've ever done!!
This card features Mo Manning's "Herald Harry" digi image! It's another older one . . . but, isn't he just so sweet?! You can find this little cherub HERE in Mo's online store!

Here's a close-up . . .

And a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
DPs: Silent Night by KaiserCraft
Sentiments: Lili of the Valley
Aged Ivory embossing enamel by Stampendous
Magic Mesh
Gold corners: Wild Orchid Crafts
Rhinestones: My stash
Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . .

And one more . . .
Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to! Just 18 more days 'til Christmas! I'll be back soon!! xo