Thursday, December 8, 2016

Herald Harry

Hello all!! I'm back with another new Christmas card!! This one is a bit of a departure for me . . . I used one of Mo's Christmas angels, which I don't think I've ever done!!
This card features Mo Manning's "Herald Harry" digi image! It's another older one . . . but, isn't he just so sweet?! You can find this little cherub HERE in Mo's online store!

Here's a close-up . . .

And a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
DPs: Silent Night by KaiserCraft
Sentiments: Lili of the Valley
Aged Ivory embossing enamel by Stampendous
Magic Mesh
Gold corners: Wild Orchid Crafts
Rhinestones: My stash
Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . .

And one more . . .
Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to! Just 18 more days 'til Christmas! I'll be back soon!! xo

2 comments:

Candy said...

Hi, Pat!
I had to stop and tell you how much I am enjoying your Christmas cards. Each of them has been wonderful!
ALL your cards are wonderful of course but it has been great seeing these ones.

Big Hugs,

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, this is stunning in gold and looks so elegant.