Sunday, December 18, 2016

Gift Tags . . .

Guess what?! I'm back with a couple of gift tags!! Hope you enjoy!
I used Mo Manning's "Seasons Greetings" and "Shop Tot" digital images!! You can find them HERE and HERE (respectively) in Mo's online store!

A bit of a side view . . .
My Tag "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cardstock & DPs from My stash
Sentiment: Crafty Impressions
Embellishments: My stash
Heat & Stick powder & Ultra fine glitter: Stampin' Up
Copics & Colored Pencils

And one more . . .
Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks for visiting! Sending you warm hugs!