Thursday, December 1, 2016

Bella & Bronte "Skating" . . .

Happy Thursday! Guess what . . . today is the last challenge of 2016 over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! So . . . I decided I'd make another Christmas Card to share with you! (This is only card number THREE for me! I need at least a dozen! Oh . . . I am in big, BIG trouble!)
I used Mo Manning's "Skating" digital image for this festive little card!! This digi image has always been one of my favorites . . . but, surprisingly, this is the very first time I've colored it! You can find this image HERE in Mo's online store!

I really love the red & blue-green color combo! Here's a close-up . . .

And a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Very Vanilla & Poppy Parade cardstock: Stampin' Up
Inside sentiment stamp: Magnolia
Bells, ribbon, & DPs: My stash
Celtic Coved Rectangle Die: Cheery Lynn Designs
Liquid Applique & Extra Fine glitter
Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside (with a pocket for a handwritten sentiment) . . .

And one more . . .
Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!! Hugs,